Junbob/iKON

Request

Summary- Bobby is pregnant. He and ju-ne get in an argument and ju-Ne leaves the house to release stress he doesn't want to lose Bobby but he's had enough. Bobby was crying at how jun had talked to him. After he had calmed down he was feeling funny and started having contractions and tries to call ju-ne and he doesn't answer thinking Bobby just wants to apologize to get him home. Hanbin calls him after Bobby called him to tell jun he was in labor.

Bobby has been upset all day ju-Ne had been treating him like crap lately. The boy was tired he was hormonal and he just wanted it to be over with.

Today the argument got a little heated and ju-Ne called Bobby some things before he left the house.

Bobby sat on the couch crying sniffling as he got a pain in his stomach and brushed it off as a kick of a false contraction.

He calmed down but soon got another sharp pain. He waited a bit to see if there was another one before calling ju-ne when another one wrapped around his lower back and stomach he grabbed his phone calling ju-ne.

Ju-ne was sitting at a park when he got the call he declined thinking Bobby was just calling to apologize so he'd come back even though the entire argument was ju-nes fault.

Bobby frowned when his call was declined but got another pain and quickly called hanbin.

"hey Bobby what's up?" Hanbin answered

"Ah hey ju-ne left cause he's pissed off and I'm in labor and he won't answer his damn phone. I'm just gonna drive myself to the hospital but can you call him and tell him to get his head out of his ass and meet me there?" Bobby spoke over the phone quite calmly

"Oh fuck yeah I'll call him and wait you don't need to drive I'll come pick you up give me 10 minutes."

"Ah" Bobby groaned as he got a strong contraction

"Bobby? You good?" Hanbin spoke

Once the contraction was over Bobby started talking.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine it was a contraction. I can drive it's no problem I just need my stupid baby daddy"

Hanbin laughed a bit over the phone

"Oh goodness Bobby. I'll call him just wait okay? He might be able to get there faster than me anyways"

"Okay okay fine thanks" Bobby hung up getting up from the couch putting a hand on his baby bump as he got his stuff together leaning against the wall when he got a contraction

Hanbin called ju-ne telling him he was an idiot and to go get Bobby before he found him and knocked some damn sense into him.

Ju-ne slightly panicked getting in his car driving quickly back to their house which wasn't even 5 minutes from the park. When he went inside he found Bobby leaning against the wall breathing through what seemed to be a strong contraction.

"Baby I'm sorry for leaving" ju-ne spoke as he walked over when the contraction was over Bobby smacked him upside the head "Okay I deserved that" he mumbled rubbing his head

"Yes you did. Let's go baby daddy" Bobby mumbled grabbing his things walking well waddling to the car

"Then move faster baby momma" ju-ne spoke warning another slap to his head.

He laughed a bit helping Bobby into the car putting the bags in the back going to the drivers seat.

Bobby got a strong contraction and leaned his head back closing his eyes