Sekai/EXO

Request (exo month)

Summary- sehun was pregnant while the boys were promoting tempo. He goes into labor while home alone and calls Jongin who arrives home quickly taking him to the hospital

Sehun getting pregnant was very unexpected. Everyone was surprised with the announcement.

Sehun and Jongin were even shocked. Until they remembered what'd happened on their anniversary.

Though they were shocked they were still really excited to be parents.

The pregnancy went well. Sehun and the baby were both very healthy.

He's now 2 days over due.

The rest of the group were at the company practicing for an upcoming music show performance.

Sehun has a rough night sleeping as his back was hurting and the baby was restless making it difficult for him to get comfortable. Jongin rubbed his back a lot through the nigh trying to help at least a little bit but left early this morning for practice. Sehun started feeling small pains an hour or so before the members left.

After the members left around 9am he tried to get some rest laying on the couch watching tv for a while. The pains started getting a bit stronger as the went on and by lunch time they were really starts to pick up and become more frequent and stronger.

He tried eating something but was way too uncomfortable and knew it was time to call Jongin.

He grabbed his phone calling Jongin hoping he'd pick up since they were at practice

Thankfully he picked up after a couple of rings

"Hey baby" Jongin spoke

"Hey. I'm having contractions. I need you to come home please" Sehun spoke softly taking in a deep breath as he got another contraction

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Did you call the midwife?" Jongin spoke getting all his stuff telling Suho where he was going.

Sehun couldn't talk for a minute as the contraction took over

"Baby?" Jongin spoke as he went out to the car

Sehun took in another deep breath as the contraction ended "I haven't called yet. I wanted to call you first." He spoke discomfort evident in his voice

"Call the midwife baby I'll be there soon" Jongin spoke

"Okay see you soon" sehun hung up calling the midwife after another contraction telling her they were going to be there soon.

Jongin came in the house as sehun ended the call and got another contraction.

He took in a deep breath closing his eyes as he leaned to the side getting pressure off of his hips.

Jongin got the bags to the car and came back in quickly

"Do you have your shoes baby?" Jongin asked as he walked back into the living room

Sehun shook his head taking in a few deep breaths as the contraction reached its peak

Jongin kneeled in front of him holding his hand as he breathed through the string contraction.

Sehun held jongins hand tightly . When the contraction ended he opened his eyes.

Jongin smiled softly kissing sehuns hand "ready?"

Sehun nodded and Jongin helped him get his shoes taking him out to the car.

The ride to the hospital was really hard.