Kaisoo/Exo

Cause why not

Bottom Kai cause yes

Summary- the couple has 4 boys. When Jongin found out he was pregnant again he had no idea what hell to do. He just hoped it wasn't another boy.

Once they started having children it was like they never stopped. They took small breaks between them and then had another.

Poor Jongin was tired.

Their oldest just turned 6, the next is 4 almost 5 and the last two are a set of twins who are 2.

Jongin cried when he found out he was pregnant again. He was tired. 4 boys was a lot of work and he didn't know how they were going to handle another.

As the pregnancy went on everything was the same as the other 3 times. He was terrified of having 5 little boys in the house.

Since it was definitely his last pregnancy they decided to do a gender reveal.

The doctor gave them an envelope and they took it to a bakery where they had a cake made with whatever color inside pink or blue.

The day of the party was a little hectic as it always was getting the 4 boys ready to go anywhere.

They were late to their own party but hey it's okay.

All of their friends and family were there just to hang out eat food and have fun.

They were all anxious to see what the 5th and last child would be.

The boys were running around playing with the other kids.

"Is this really the last baby?" Sehun asked as he sat beside Jongin who gave him an evil eye

"It is. I'm not doing this anymore. Nope." Jongin was very serious

Sehun turned to kyungsoo "is this really the last child?"

"He told me he'd cut my balls off so yes yes it is the last child" kyungsoo spoke

"And I thought you were evil" sehun laughed

When it was time to cut the cake everyone was on edge.

When they cut into the cake Jongin gasped his eyes wide as he seen the color

"Is it blue?" Baekhyun laughed seeing the pure shock on his face

Jongin shook his head as kyungsoo put the cake on the plate.

"Holy shit it's a girl" Sehun spoke

"Wooooo no more brothers" their oldest son Daehyun yelled jumping up and down running to Jongin hugging him "thank you mommy

"Wooooo no more brothers" their oldest son Daehyun yelled jumping up and down running to Jongin hugging him "thank you mommy. I can't handle anymore brothers"

"Me either buddy me either" Jongin hugged him back and hugged kyungsoo

"Does this mean I have to buy a new everything" kyungsoo asked