Johnhyuck/NCT

Summary- haechan goes into labor on Christmas Eve and had the baby on Christmas Day.

Johnny and haechan had been together for a while despite the age difference. Johnny was really the only one who could handle haechan. The kid was wild. In more ways than one.

When haechan got pregnant at 18 it wasn't really a shock to anyone. When they found out it was a boy it was like 'a future NCT member wooo' SM was having a party.

Anyways. Haechan had a long pregnancy he was really sick in the beginning and had actually lost weight. When he started gaining he only gained in his stomach area. He had a huge baby bump and you wouldn't know he was pregnant if you looked at him from behind but as soon as he turned around it was like Bam.(bam)

He was a week over due and the last few days had been hard.

Johnny had to help him get in and out of the bed because his back hurt so bad. Haechan didn't cry often especially when it came to pain but how bad it hurt to do anything he was close to tears.

It was Christmas Eve. They had hung out with the other members earlier today but they had all left and kg was around 8:30 now.

Haechan was laying on the couch holding onto a pillow when he got his first contraction.

He winced softly moving a hand to his baby bump.

"Johnny!" He yelled out as Johnny had gone upstairs to do something.

Johnny walked down the stairs "what happened?" He spoke as he walked into the living room

"I think the baby is coming" haechan spoke softly pushing himself to sit up

"Oh shit" Johnny mumbled walking to grab his phone texting their midwife jen. When he finished texting her he walked over to haechan helping the small boy up off the couch.

Haechan stopped when he got a contraction gripping johnnys shoulder his head against johnnys chest

"Breathe baby" Johnny rubbed haechans back.

Haechan took in a deep breath closing his eyes holding onto Johnny.

When the contraction was over Johnny helped haechan upstairs.

The midwife was there within 30 minutes to check on haechan and the baby.

"Hey" she smiled as she walked into their bedroom with Johnny

"Hey noona I'm sorry you had to come on Christmas Eve" haechan mumbled softly

"Hey hey hey. I have nowhere else to be love. My job is the greatest gift. A baby on Christmas." She smiles walking to him

He smiled softly until a contraction came he closed his eyes gripping the blanket next to him.

"Hey Johnny. How far apart are his contraction?" Jen looked at Johnny who was beside the bed rubbing haechans back.

"4 to 5 minutes." Johnny spoke softly still rubbing haechans back as haechan leaned against him.

Jen smiled softly at the couple and checked the babies heart rate and when the contraction was over she checked haechans cervix.

"Okay sweetheart you're at a 4. I'm gonna break your water when you're at a 7 unless it breaks by itself. But you need to get some rest it's gonna he a long night love" she took her gloves off washing her hands "stand up for a minute so we can fix the bed"

Johnny helped haechan up as the midwife fixed the bed up with water absorbent pads Incase his water broke.

"Okay all good" she smiled helping Johnny get haechan back in the bed as he got a contraction he laid on his side taking in a few deep breaths as Johnny rubbed his back