Johnyong/NCT

Because johnnys mom was really really cute with Tae

Summary- a few months before going on tour taeyong gave birth to his and johnnys second child. When they go on tour their daughter who is 3 meets Johnny's parents for the first time along with their 3 month old son.

Johnny and taeyong had been together since pre debut. Taeyong had their first baby only a few months before they debuted.

They'd been so busy since debut they never really had the chance to go to America to see johnnys parents. Of course taeyong had met them before and they'd visited them a few times but their daughter had stayed with Taeyongs parents in Korea.

She'd talked of them over face time all the time but had never met them in person.

It was a big shock when Tae found out he was pregnant again and johnnys parents were beyond excited because they knew they were going on tour the next year and they'd get to meet both of their grandchildren.

Taeyong gave birth to their little boy naturally at home and it was really emotional because he had to be induced with their daughter Lia because he was overdue.

So when he went into labor and his water broke naturally he was really emotional.

He was comfortable in his own home surrounded by love.

His mom was there with Lia. Johnny was there holding his hand and their midwife was there helping him through everything.

He was in the tub breathing through contractions moving to different positions to get comfortable and it was time to push much faster than he expected

He started pushing and it was so much different than it was when he had Lia.

He was able to push the way he wanted to when he needed to however he needed to.

"Good just breath and push. You've got it. You're bringing your son into this world so peacefully." The midwife spoke softly coaching him through the pushing not making him do anything he wasn't comfortable with just helping him through it

Taeyong kept pushing as Johnny kneeled beside the tub rubbing his hand softly whispering encouraging words.

Soon the baby was out and he pulled him out of the water moving him to his chest

The midwife cleared the baby's airways and he started crying loudly.

That day was very special and was an amazing experience for them.

2 and a half months later they left for tour and went to America.

2 weeks after tour started they were in Chicago.

As they got off the bus johnnys family was waiting and excited hugging everyone.

Johnnys mom pulled him into a tight hug as they went in the house.

Taeyong had to finish feeding their son Chan and wake their daughter from her nap before he went inside.

Johnnys mom squealed pulling him in for a hug kissing his cheek making him giggle.

"Halmi halmi" Lia jumped up and down that's what she'd always called her grandma since she was little and couldn't say the full word.

Johnnys mom picked the little girl up holding her tight

Taeyong went and hugged johnnys dad who also got to hold Chan first

It was a wonderful day full of beautiful moments and wonderful memories that would forever be remembered.

Moments like these were when they realized how lucky they were. How wonderful like truly was. Seeing his parents with his children was something Johnny couldn't describe. It was a feeling of pride and happiness knowing he was able to continue what his parents started. He now had a family of his own and couldn't be more happy about it.

Hope ya enjoyed. I have more Johnny oneshots coming lmao -B