Double b/ iKON

Sad beginning happy ending

Summary- hanbin was pregnant only he and Bobby knew at the time. One day after a hard performance hanbin went backstage and started bleeding. This was back during WIN. It's now after their big hit with love scenario and he finds out he's pregnant again. How's it going to go?

Italics are the past and then it'll switch to present time.

Hanbin and Bobby had been together for a while. They needed eachother. Bobby needed hanbin just as much as hanbin needed him. They had been through a rough time during the survival show.

It was the performance before their last one. A week previously they had found out hanbin was pregnant.

This performance was particularly hard. They had been practicing nonstop for the last weeks and hanbin wasn't eating right,wasn't sleeping really at all and this wasn't good for his body especially not for the baby.

After the performance ended he started having really bad cramps as YG talked. When they got off stage and went backstage he got a strong cramp and felt something run down his thighs he he froze as the rest of the group followed him off he put his hand down touching his thigh. When he brought his hand back up it was covered in blood he looked at Bobby and bursted into tears he knew what had happened when he felt the first bad cramp but the blood just confirmed his nightmare.

"What happened?" Jinhwan asked looking at the two

Bobby held hanbin up rubbing his back.

"He was pregnant" Bobby spoke as hanbin started crying harder

Everyone looked at them. All of the group. All of the other group. All of the staff.

"Go just go. I'll tell YG" their manager spoke running out to YG

Bobby helped hanbin to the car and they went to the hospital.

It was confirmed he'd lost the baby. Nothing was wrong with his body. It wasn't anything wrong with him. It was just working to much and that wasn't his fault either.

Bobby sat with him as he went through the painful exams.

"I'm so sorry" hanbin cried to Bobby as Bobby helped him get dressed to go back to the dorm.

"Don't apologize baby. I'm not mad at you. You don't have to apologize it's not your fault. They shouldn't have had you working so hard. It's okay. I promise it's okay" Bobby Hugged the younger boy as he cried into his neck.

Bobby helped hanbin out to the managers car as she drove them back to the dorm and they went inside.

The other members looked at them sympathetically as Bobby went upstairs helping hanbin in the shower as that's all the boy wanted to do.

Hanbin sat in the corner with his knees pulled to his chest. He wanted to be alone for a little while and Bobby understood going downstairs. The other members pulled him into a hug.

The next day hanbin started practicing again not taking a break as he just wanted to get it off his mind.

They worked hard writing and producing their original song for the next performance.

The finale.

(I'm adding some lyrics to hanbins rap)