Chanyeol/EXO

Request slight angst.

Maybe my chanbaek heart comes in just a little Okay just a little even though this isn't a chanbaek oneshot.

Summary- chanyeol got pregnant with twins after a drunken night when he was taken advantage of. He had no idea who the father was and his family disowned him. Luckily he had his members who are very supportive through the difficult pregnancy. When he goes into labor they try to get to the hospital but they are to late.

A few months ago chanyeol had a drunk encounter and was taken advantage of. Lately he'd been tired and sick to his stomach. He blamed it on not eating well and not getting enough sleep.

The members didn't get worried until chanyeol rushed out of practice in the middle of s dance running to the bathroom getting there just in time to throw up anything he had left in his stomach.

"Chanyeol you okay?" He heard suho speak walking into the bathroom

"Yeah I think I'm going to go home though if that's okay." Chanyeol flushed the toilet walking out of the stall rinsing his mouth

"Of course that's fine. You're sick you need to get rest."

Chanyeol nodded mumbling a soft thank you walking to the practice room grabbing his things.

He left going to the store picking up pregnancy tests. He'd been in denial. He noticed the round bump that replaced his abs. He just didn't want it to be true. He would love the baby none the less but he knew his family would disapprove.

He went back to the dorms quickly going up to his room and to the bathroom leaving the doors open. He took the tests and stood waiting thinking about what the hell he would do. He would be disowned by his parents because they didn't approve of sex before marriage and definitely not sex while not even dating someone and not knowing the father of his child would just send them over the edge.

When the timer went off and all of the tests were positive he just broke down.

He picked up his phone calling his mom just wanting to get it over with.

"Hey sweetheart. Why are you calling?"

Chanyeol sniffled "mom I'm pregnant"

"You're what?! Chanyeol! You know better! Who's the father?! I didn't even know you were dating!"

"I-I don't know mom. I-" he was cut off by his mother yelling she wouldn't even allow him to explain it wasn't his fault

"Disgusting! You are not welcome here anymore! Don't come around again!" She hung up the phone leaving chanyeol sobbing.

He didn't even hear the guys come in the dorm as he sat in his bathroom floor sobbing. His bedroom door was wide open but he was to upset to care.

The guys looked at eachother as they heard the sobs coming from chanyeols room.

They all ran upstairs and into the room

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun walked into the bathroom leaving everyone else in the bedroom.

As he walked in he seen the positive pregnant tests on the counter. Everyone in the group knew what had happened a few months ago.

"Hey it's okay" Baekhyun pulled the boy into a hug and chanyeol continued to cry

"I-it's not! She told me I was disgusting and to not come around ever again" he cried harder

"Who told you that?"

"My mother" chanyeol cried "she didn't even let me explain"

Baekhyun wiped chanyeols tears with a tissue.