Double b/IKON

I had a request for more double b

Summary- hanbin is pregnant. He and Bobby have been together for a long time. Bobby has to tell hanbin not to work himself to hard. Bobby has to make sure hanbin takes care of himself. But when hanbin went into labor he was very casual. It was an interesting site.

Takes place right after WIN

It was about a week after the last episode of WIN when Hanbin found out he was pregnant.

He was kind of shocked. He really didn't expect it.

Bobby was shocked but supportive none the less.

The rest of the group was shook.

He had to work just as hard as YG told him work didn't stop just because he got pregnant.

So his stress levels didn't go down.

Bobby had to force him to eat and sleep for the sake of the baby.

Hanbin was now a week over due and still working day in and day out. He was very uncomfortable during practice today and actually stopped working and went and sat on Bobbys lap his head hidden in bobbys neck wearing shorts and a shirt.

Bobby rubbed his back knowing it had been hurting him the last few days.

"You okay baby?" Bobby asked softly as hanbin sat up

Hanbin moves a hand to his baby bump taking in a deep breath

"I think those cramps are contractions love" Bobby spoke quietly

Hanbin nodded

"Wanna go to the hospital?"

"No lets go get McDonalds" hanbin spoke as he got up

"You're in labor and you wanna go get McDonalds?" Bobby spoke causing everyone to turn towards the two

"Yep I want McDonalds. Please?" He looked at Bobby with a pout

"Okay okay. McDonalds it is." Bobby grabbed their things "well I'm going to take him to the dorm  to get the baby bag and the we are gonna go to McDonalds. And then we are going to go to the hospital so see y'all later" Bobby spoke casually like it was a normal situation.

"Ooo can we can ice cream too?"

"If that's what you want." Bobby replies to hanbin following him out of the room

The managers in the room and the rest of the group looked at eachother and started laughing they all expected hanbin to be like that in labor.

Bobby drove to the dorm and ran inside grabbing their bags putting them in the back and driving to McDonalds. Hanbin got a few contractions from the dorms to McDonalds.

When they got inside Bobby ordered his food and hanbin ordered his getting a contraction in the middle of his order.

"Anything else?" The cashier asked as hanbin took in a deep breath

"Uhh give him like a minute and he'll finish ordering. He's having a contraction." Bobby spoke leaving the couple behind them in shock na the cashier

When the contraction was over he finished his order

Looking at the people who were staring at him

"What? I wanted McDonalds. Don't worry the baby isn't gonna fall out on the floor."

Bobby face palmed laughing a bit