Chapter 5

Let me be clear Zaid is only Amaan but he have changed his name and personality.....

Amaan pov

*Winking to you* My name is Amaan shah but I am used to be known as Zaid Ahemad Malik. The owner of the biggest company in the world. You can say that I am totally sexy and hot as well. I am 24 years old, you must be thinking that I'm young but what to say, that's who I am.

I know I ran from my home 5 years earlier because nobody listened to me everyone thinked that I am not good enough as good as my elder brother and elder sister. I was in depression but never showed to others. My teachers used to physically abuse ME.........but I also leaved something very important to me that was Anya....I loved her and I know she also liked me, the moments we spend together was the best in my life......but now it's too late.....

I was totally broken when I came here I was only 19 at that time then I joined a gang..
Black skulls  it's now the biggest gang in the world everybody fears it but they don't know that the head is only me haha.....
I have totally changed myself to face people and reality....

After returning from meeting back to New York. I was happy cause now the contract 40 million was now in our hands MALIK company..

I was returning back when suddenly someone so small and fragile bumped into me she was going to fall it was me who saved her..... Her eyes were closed and........ I was shocked.................

That's my ANYA......
Wait no am I hallucinating.... But That was real.
My heart was literally very happy and dancing with joy but my mind was unhappy.
What is she doing here......out of nowhere she have to come here Oh Hell!

Fucking shit, I have to go from here.....I helped her and quickly flew away as fast as possible so that she can only see my back...

I got to my car and told the driver to take me to my home.

I was in my room still thinking of that beautiful face of my Anya. She has changed and more beautiful...... Thinking about her brings me goosebumps.

But I have to be more careful now...I can't let me be soft to Her, But what is she doing here.. God....

I was thinking of her only when my phone rang.
Ring... Ring.... Ring......

"Hello" I said

"Oh my God, Hello? What did you do to my best friend who are you?," He said. I know he is my best friend a some kind of mental problems and also work in my gang as an assassin.

Well, he knows everying about my past.

"What do you want now Afsar. " I said yawning.

"Now it is totally my bff, YO!, bro how are you?, and I am very upset with you hmm.... " He said. As I said he is mad.

"I am fine and may I know the reason why are you upset. " I said jokingly.

"I am not going to talk to you, I hate you and I want a breakup with you, you have broken my heart." he said while fake crying. Oh God!... I seriously want to go and kill him by myself.

"Oh really now what have I done to you huh."

"Done ask me that you know......you came from your meeting in the morning and it's evening you even didn't called me." he said .

"OK now Afsar is upset, I was a bit busy and I'm sorry OK." I said in a defeated tone.

"Yay I win wohooo you said sorry idiot."

"Dumbo, Now what do you want?" I said.

"Well, yes I was thinking that once you said that you want another P.a. right well the interviews are on Monday."

"Ya I know I said for a P.a. and I will wish God that please give me a good one not a type of slut like others ."I joked and he laughed.

"God will listen to you my son.." he said laughing.
I hung the phone. Idiot....

Hmm let's see what will happen on Monday.
That night I was only thinking of Anya Hasan..

On Monday my mood was literally off Why every girl only wants to sleep.... Fucking sluts...

I was watching outside from window when I heard someone clear her throat arghh again some whore....

But when I heard "Mr. Malik."
I was shocked, I remember that angel voice.... The voice did which I could die without regrets.
What is she doing here.... Shit..... Shit...... Just calm down Amaan no-no Zaid.....

I turned without showing any emotions. Ha!!! Now she looks seriously confused and amused and Happy?! I don't know but she has changed.

Her hair was down black with some red and brown strips, her eyes are so captivating just like may fav. Colour black, I liked her dressing sense..dark blue hmm.... Good but I know she will be so confused..
Then she started crying. Oh shut the fucking door.... What should I do now...

When she said my name with her sweet young "Amaan."
My heart fluttered with joy. She remembers.
But I have To be careful. I smoothly said that I wasn't Amaan smoothly Amaan oh sorry zaid smoothly yes.... Oh shit..

Then again she started crying so badly. Oh shit sorry not my fault.

But I got angry when she shouted at me. Nobody ever dare to shout at me.  Nobody. Now my mood was off. I got close to her and held her hands tightly behind her.
Oh..  My..  God.. What is this sensation... I just want to keep her with me.... But no..

I can clearly see the fear in her eyes.but I have to do this I have to hate her and let her hate me I will not allow her enter my world full of guns and betrayal.

After seeing her file I made my mind that she will be my new P.a. and I will let her hate me and know me as Zaid Malik ha ha.....

"Now you will know the real Zaid my ANYA. "