Chapter 28

Anya pov

We are all now sitting in the car and driving to the area where shipments are going to arrive.
Afsar is busy in his cell scrolling down his screen.
Rehaan was busy in seeing the pictures of Mahera. He's really a love sick puppy.
And well Zaid is sitting beside me with a stern look on his face. He's not in a good mood.

"Don't forget what I said." he said. Oh and his warnings.

"Yeah I will stay in the car the whole time." Which I'm not gonna do, idiot I have to save you. I wanted to say this but..

"Hey guys you know Sheziya and Mahera are coming day after tomorrow."

"What!!" they both shouted.

"Well if you don't want them to come then I can make an excuse...."

"No no you shouldn't. Please let them come." they both said with a blush and I laughed.

I was looking outside when all of a sudden Zaid held my hands making me come face to face. I was shocked. What is he doing?,
My heart was speeding up.. "Wh..what?," I said but he came towards me.
Really close. Our face was few inches away my eyes widened as he snake his arms around my waist and was doing something there but my mind was blank. I was feeling the warmth which I like the most.
His eyes were sparkling, his hair, his clothes, his lips was so....I couldn't hold myself to bit my lips.
, he looked at my lips with a serious face,
After that he moved away. What! Is he mad.

"What was that." I whispered.

"For your safety." he said not looking at me.

"What do you mean by.......Oh." I was saying but my hand came in contact with something on my waist I looked to see that it was a gun.

"What no I don't need it. I will be here only. So... " he shushed me.

"No more arguments. It's only for your safety." he said.

Thanks I will be needing it for you. I wanted to say.

When I looked at both of them. They were busying with their own works. As if nothing happened back.

---

We reached there and they all had already gone. I'm sitting here only.
It was a dark place with the only moonlight. A big area. I was just looking at my surroundings and them so that nothing will happen to them.

After a while I saw few men's hiding behind some of the big containers. Who are they...
I have to go. I was so nervous but it's only for them.
I quitely move out of the car and walked towards the other container.

After a while I was walking towards Zaid who was busy with some men's talking.

He looked at me once with he again looked at me with shocked face.

"What are you doing here.?!" he said coming towards me and holding my shoulder.

It's the right time I have to take him out from here.

"Please just....." I was cut off by the firing of bullets. My eyes widened no no this can't be happening. I have to do something.
When I looked at him he was also shocked.

"Boss we are under attack.!!!" few guards shouted from behind.

"Fuck..."He said and started running with our hands intertwined I don't know where.

"You shouldn't have come here Anya." he shouted being irritated. Then again I heard gunshots and looked behind to see that few men's are following us.