Chapter 48

Anya pov

"Come on, Amaan please talk to me." I am trying to convince him from total half an hour.

"Please don't give me your silent treatment. Come on Amaan. Pweaseeeee." I pouted.

He looked at me and tried to suppress his smile.

We are now sitting in the car and he's angry with me because of that idiot Khalid.

"How can you do that to me?." he asked seriously.

"Yeah. I know it's my mistake but what had I done that time. First of all you had hurt me so that time I was just so frustrated and I didn't know why I said yes to my parents." I gave a perfect reason.
He looked at me for sometime and then again divert his direction to the road.

"I'm going back tomorrow...." I said putting my hand on his left hand.

"No you are not." he said normally.

"Yes I'm going."

"No Anya you will not go because if you will go then you will never come back again to me." I got upset hearing him.

"It's my obligation. Amaan. I cannot do anything." I said not looking at him.

"We will see..." I heard him whisper. When I looked at him his eyes was clenching the staring wheel.

He drop me at my home not before giving me a peck on my lips. I blushed and ran.

Right now I'm just packing my things.

I have to leave him. I have to marry Khalid. We cannot be together again ever. I'm sorry Amaan but I have to go. Thinking about him brought tears in my eyes.

I slept well this time without a nightmare.

~

I woke up hearing my alarm. I had my showers and got ready to go to the airport.
This time I wore a traditional dress cause I was going back to my parents.

I was just taking my bags when my phone rang.
I saw it was again a number. God! Why people call me....

"Hello." I said picking up.

"Good morning ma'am. I'm speaking from the New York Airport. Are you Miss Anya...." she asked. Why is she calling.?.

"Yes I'm Anya. What. Happened? "I asked nervously.

"Your flight tickets are being cancelled by Mr. Zaid Ahmed Malik......" What!!!!

"Wait....when this happened?." I asked totally in shocked.

"Yesterday. And you must had got the message too..."

"Yeah. Okay thank you." I said and hung the call. 

How dare he do that.??!!?!.......
I was seriously pissed off and Angry too.

I'm not gonna leave him..

"Mahera I'm going for some work. Don't wait for me.!" I shouted and she nodded.

I Leaved the home and got in the cab.

"The Malik office." I said to the driver.
~

I reached the office and got In.  There stood the same attitude receptionist.

Oh God........

"I want to meet Ama-Zaid Malik." I said reaching there. She looked up and I know that she really recognise me cause the frown on her face shows everything.

"Do you have an appointment.?" she asked crossing her arms.

"No I don't and I don't need any appointments to meet him." I said angrily.