Chapter 12

Anya pov

It has been 2 days from that incident. My bruises are healing, I haven't showed to Shez and Mahera.
I wanted to re join my work but Mr. Malik said to come tomorrow. So guess what I'm bored at my own house.
Sheziya and Mahera already got the job and I am alone at home.
Next week Sheziya and Mahera both are going out of town for some important work so I'll be alone the whole next week. Yay, how lucky for me.

I was thinking about the incident. Then it stuck me that what was Zaid doing there, and wait did he really buyed me but it's not important the main thing is who really is he.......!?.

*******
The next day.....

I was getting ready to go to the office.
Today I wore a black pencil skirt with a printed top. I wore heels. And let my hair open. At least I tried to hide my bruises.

But then too my mind was somewhere else. Thinking what Zaid was doing there. What if Zaid is one of the bad people. No... Anya he is a good person.....

I arrived on time by taking a cab and the one and only attitude receptionist was still glaring at me. Seriously I want to ask her what have I done to her.

I reached his office. I am still nervous and scared. What will he think of me after all that. Leave it Anya....move on he will not think anything....

I knocked his office two times. His reply as usually."Come in."

I got in the office and it was impossible to do justice as my heart speeds up when I entered his office.

He was wearing a grey suit with a blue tie looking so handsome. He looked up and I can see concern in his eyes.
"How are you now, Ms Anya."

"Good sir...and how ar..are you." I said without making eye contact.

"Now Good." he said smirking at me.
He then again started to type on his laptop.

I cleared my throat."Ehm.. Mr. Malik I wanted to ask some questions..." He didn't answered, did he not listened.

Then I said again."About that Ni..night." he looked up at me and I can see some anger in his eyes. Oh no.

"There's nothing to discuss about that night Ms. Anya. Forget it just like I did. And don't you dare to mention it again." he snapped.
But now I was getting angry. What does he think of me...

"But I want to discuss about it I want some answers Mr. Malik....what do think!? It's easy for for me to just sit here without knowing what happened. But what to do..ha.. You weren't there when they kiddnaped me you weren't there when they slapped me you weren't there when I was standing there scared..... " Tears started to come out from my eyes. "If you were at my place then you know how does it feel.... What do you think you are a billionaire a saviour huh!! No....i once thought that you are good but no I was wrong. So wrong. You are a bastard!! Mr. Malik. You are fucking coward. Not wanting to answer my question....." I was cut off.

"Enough Ms. Hasan don't you dare to call me a coward. Cause it's you not me." He got up from his seat and stalked towards me like I was a prey. He was coming closer to me and I gulped in horror and moved back until my back came in contact with was. Now I was trapped between him and a wall. I was looking at him. My heart was dancing but I didn't concentrate on it.

"What do you think Ms. Hasan?!!. You just want answers right so hear, now." he said coming closer to me. "Wh...what are you do...doing." I said.
"Shhh I'm answering the questions Ms. Hasan."
I was beyond confused. But because of the close approximity between us I wasn't able to think.

"I was there because Afsar told me to come. I wasn't interested in all those auction. And yes I wasn't there when those men harm you and I regret it. I know how it feels Ms. Short temper women you don't know about my past do you??.... But see now instead of thanking me for helping you you are arguing with me hmm... I fucking paid a million for you and see what you are doing. And yes I'm a billionaire and I'm proud of myself. But I'm warning you Ms. Anya Don't talk to me like that again." He said raising his voice.

Oh shit.... What have I done must have thank him...... I'm such an idiot....

He leaved me got back to his seat.
"I'm sor...sorry s..sir. and Th...thank you for he...helping me. I will pa...pay for the amount you have payed for me." I said and wiped my tears.

I was leaving the office. But before I leaved I said."I thought you were good Zaid." and closed the door.
I could hearing him shout talking to someone. The unlucky person on the other line I thought to myself.

After office hours I got to my home.

"Hey!!! What's up Ani how was today?." Mahera asked me.

"Ya it was okay like usually nothing special." I said and tried to hide my tears remembering him again.
But she already saw them.

"Hey hey what happened Anya. Are you OK what happened did your boss did something or did anyone did something Anya please tell me." she said concern filled in her eyes.

"Oh that's nothing just something went in my eyes." I said wiping my eyes. I was trying to go to my room.

"Anya I swear I will kill that Malik boss if you don't tell me anything, I know you....!!" Mahera said.

"Why don't you do your own work Mahera!!! What's the problem with you...huh can't you be happy in your own life..and if you don't please for god sake don't interfere in mine. It's my life I will do whatever I want you are nobody to me. So just leave me alone!!! " I shouted at her. Trying to pour out all my anger.
I got to my room and crash on my bed.
And started crying.

Why does nobody understands what I feel why do people hate me what have I done to them..... God please help me...show me what I have in my future.....