Chapter 42

Anya pov

It has been 2 days.
Doctor has said that I can go back home but I still need rest for the injuries.

I haven't talked to Amaan in these two days. I even didn't wanted to see his face so whenever he came I just told him that I want to be alone.

I was sitting in the garden and yeah I  use a wheelchair because of my injured thigh. 

The nature is so beautiful.
The flowers. The sky. The ocean. The woods. Everything.
I could just sit here whole my life adoring the flowers.

Arghhh......this wheelchair.
Tired of this wheelchair I tried to stand on my legs.
One try.: mission failed.
Second try: mission failed.
Being Frustrated this time I put all my force on my legs. But it was a bad idea. It hurts. I closed my eyes not able to tolerate the pain.

"You should not do that."

I heard from behind. I looked back to see it was Amaan.
Looking so handsome with amusement in his eyes. God I love those eyes....no no you can't...

"I will do whatever I want." I snapped at him.

"Hmm.. As you wish." he came towards me and took a seat on the bench still looking at me.

"It will only hurt you." he kept his hands on mine.
I quickly yanked it back. Trying not to feel anything. My heart was racing.

"I want to be alone." I simply said as usual.

"Not this time. You always say that to me but not this time. From the day you came home after that incident. I'm seeing that you are cold towards everyone. Your eyes doesn't hold anymore that light it looks dull.
I know something is wrong here and I want you to tell me everything. Just trust me." I fake laughed hearing his trust Line.

"Trust. What is it. Nothing.  And please don't tell me to trust on you." he looked confused.

"What happened to you. Anya." he asked.

"It's all because of you...." I said not looking at him.

"What have I done?." he whispered.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You have to tell me what's going on Anya." he asked.

"Nothing is going on." I said moving forward.

"Don't lie to me!." he shouted coming towards me and putting both his hands on my chair leaning down.
Our face was close. Really close. I could feel his breath on my nose.

"Lie....." I whispered and he stood.

This time I put all my force and energy and got up inspite of the pain.

"What are you....." he asked as he hold my arms not letting me fall.

"No!! Don't touch me.!" I shouted as I removed his hands.

He looked confused.

"You talk about lying. You talk about trusting you. But you don't know that here I'm not lying. You don't know that I can never trust you!!!. Amaan!!." his expression changed into a shock one.

"What do you think that I will never know your truth. Amaan.!" I pushed him with teary eyes.

His eyes didn't held anything.

"What did you do Amaan. What did you do to me. I have never expected that you. My Amaan will do anything like this. Li..like th..this." tears started to fall down.

"I thought......" I didn't know what to say. Looking at his eyes had done something in me. I just wanted to just hold him and never let him go.
But no not this time.

"Why did you played with me." I asked slowly.
His eyes widened.

"Anya I have my reasons." he only said this.

"No Amaan no. Atleast you could have told me. You know from the beginning that I loved you. You know this thing the whole time then too. Then too why didn't you told me anything. Why you made me cry the whole night when I missed you. Why did you make me hurt myself whenever I saw you.
I thought You were just like Amaan. But no you really are him.
I'm proud of you Amaan for getting success for me to hate you." Tears weren't stopping.

His eyes contained pain, sadness, guilt and still love.

"Why you played with me.?!!" he didn't answered.

I hold both of his collar and shouted.
"Tell me Amaan!!! Tell me..... " I whispered the last part and fell down on the ground.

"You betrayed me...." I whispered.

"No Anya. I could never. Just calm down." he asked getting beside me.

"What! Why should I calm down. After what all you had done to me. You are a betrayer. Amaan." his expression was like he was going to just cry.
My heart was saying to go and just hug him like my life depended on him. But this time I took the side of my brain.

"You know Amman." I said wiping my tears.

"I could never love you. I could never able to love a lair. I hate you Amaam.!" I said and got up inspite of the pain in my thighs.

"Don't say that Anya." he pleaded.

"Tomorrow I will go back to my house and you will not stop me." I made my decision final.
It started raining. Heavily.

Not able to see his sad and pained face I leaved him.

I was returning back when suddenly I got a shock. My heart was beating fast. My mind wasn't working. My vision was getting blured.
My body temperature was rising. I wasn't able to understand what's happening.

Then suddenly it pain got intense in my brain and not able to control I screamed clutching my head. 
I was going into darkness.
I started to lose my consciousness.

"Amaan....." I only said before becoming unconscious. I fell but I didn't felt anything painful.
I felt like I fell on someone's arms.