Chapter 63

Anya POV

~~Few months later~~

It had been months since I got married and till today it's perfect, Amaan always take care of me in every way possible. He makes me happy, even we visited India for weeks cause I was missing my parents and he was too.

And you know that the main thing that Afsar and Sheziya, Rehaan and Mahera got married a month before. Can you believe this that three best friends married three best friends. It's Awesome. They too love each other as me and Amaan.

I woke up as the alarm shouted on my head. Oh God! Why don't people let me sleep.
I got up with a heavy head, oh God! I'm not feeling well.....
I checked my body temperature, I had fever.
I walked towards the bathroom but something happened that I ran towards the sink and vomited there.

As I walked out of the washroom, I could see the world spinning from my blurred vision, my steps flattered and I held the corner of the bed to regain my balance.

"Amaan......" I whispered holding my head due to the pain I am feeling.
With lot of struggle I made my way out of the room.
I was not able to stand properly my vision was getting blured and I could see dark spots in front of me.

Where are you Amaan.......
What's happening to me......

I walked towards the stairs cause I know that Amaan would be downstairs.
I can't do it......

I finally spotted Amaan downstairs sitting on the couch.
"Amaan," I tried to call him but my voice came out in whispers. God please help me this time only.....
Please.....

I reached the railing of the stairs and held it tightly.
"Amaan!," He looked up and his eyes widened.

"Anya!!?!," He started to run towards me but I think it was too late cause I wasn't able to hold my self anymore and I let myself to go into darkness, the world around me darkened and the land slipped from my foot.

I collapsed......

Amaan POV

"Amaan....." I heard a whisper, when I looked up I saw Anya struggle to stand, my eyes widened. I leaved all my work and ran to her. "Anya!!?!," I shouted but it was too late.

She leaved the railing and started to fall but I quickly catch her in time. I looked at her pale skin.

"Anya....." I touched her cheek which was burning like fire, my heart collapsed into a bottomless pit.

Shit!!....

"Anya baby....," I looked at her fragile body which was like dead In my arms. Please wake up.....please be okay.....

I quickly took her in my arms and carried her down stairs and ran out of the house. I called diver and got in the car with her on my laps.

"Drive to the city hospital!," The driver nodded and we drove off.

~

"Mr. Malik there is nothing to worry about, she just became unconscious because of weakness in body and I would recommend you to take care of her and see that she eats her meal properly and I have taken blood sample to check and you can take the reports tomorrow." I nodded. "You can take her back home too," 

I walked inside the room and saw her lying on the bed with a drip connected to her hand. I walked towards her and sat near her legs.

"You know Anya, you really scared me as hell when you became unconscious, but nothing happened to you, you are alright." I kissed her head and got back up. I started to walk out of the room when I heard.