Chapter 54

Anya POV

It has been two days after that thing happened.
Day before yesterday when I got home Khalid apologized to me for behaving like that but I didn't said anything and now too I feel that he wants me to follow on his own path.

But the main thing I am worried about is that tomorrow is My engagement with KHALID!!.
I'm seriously gonna die.

I was sitting on the couch thinking about stuffs, when Khalid came he handed me a plate of pancakes. I smiled at him.

"So tomorrow is our engagement." he said out of the blue. I looked at him perplexed.

"I mean, are you happy?." No!!!.

"Yeah, I'm......." But I was seriously not happy.

"Our parents would be happy." I nodded.

"I want to tell you something......" he nodded. And this time I will surely tell him about the truth.

"This is important to us. Please listen to me carefully. Actually I'm-" I was cut off by the cell ringing.

Argh!!........

"I'll come in a minute." he said and took his leave.

What should I do now? Should I tell him or not. God!! This is so bad.

I ran to my room and dailed Amaan's number.

"Hello." he picked and tears started to threatened my eyes.

"Amaan." I said in a defeated tone.

"Anya? Are you okay?." he asked getting worried.

"I'm not-not fi-fine Amaan. I'm not fine." I don't know why was I crying. I think it's all the tension, all worries pouring down. 

"Shhh.....Anya. I know all the situation and I'm sad too. But don't lose hope! Everything will be fine." I nodded wiping My tears.

"But, tomorrow is my engagement with......Khalid but I want you to be there in place of him. What should I do? What-" my Tone was becoming low.

"You know what should you do?." I nodded.

"Meet me."

"What?," I said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Right now." he said and hung the phone.

After a while I got a message from him. It was the address.

What? How can I go?.....

"Ok, I'm going." I assured myself and moved out.

There was Khalid, Mahera and Sheziya doing their own work.

"Hey guys, actually I have some work and I have to go. Don't wait for me I'll be late." I gave an excuse.

"Wait, I'll come with you." I heard Khalid speak.

"NO!!, I mean no you can't. Yeah you can't. It's......" I was literally confused in what to say.

"That's ok, I think that it's your personal matter. So I'll not come." I smiled. He's so dumb.

~

I reached the place where he called me.
It was a great area, I mean who calls you at Central Park at night. God!!

I was searching him when I finally spotted him, he was Standing near the lake looking a particular thing.

I reached him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked back and I was shocked looking at him.

"Oh my God," I whispered touching his cheeks. He had dark circles under his eyes, a bruised cheek and his eyes were red, like he haven't slept for days. "What happened?." I was looking at him in utter confusion.

He shook his head and removed my hand on his cheek.

"Are you serious Amaan, what have you done to yourself!!," I got angry at his behavior.

"It's nothing." What, In anger I got in front of him and did the worst thing in my life.
I slapped him.
My eyes widened in horror of what I had just done.

His face was neutral, No emotions were visible on his face.
Then he smiled. Is he gone mad.

"I was craving for this only. I was craving for your touch, I was craving for you."

"Since how you become so possessive." I stood in a defensive way.

"Since the time I saw you." he pulled me towards me and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Why did you called me?."

"For seeing you." I narrowed my eyes.

"You know that here meeting you is a way of cheating someone who I'm going to be engaged." his face changed into a serious one.

"So you think that you are cheating him," he pulled me more closer, my breath hitched." Not me."

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You know that tomorrow is the worst day of my life."

"You know that I could kill him in a minute and none will be informed." he mimicked me and my lips parted in shock.

"No, you will not do that." he smiled.

"No I will not, because if I will then you will not talk to me. Hmmm," I nodded.

"How did this all happened, Amaan?," I asked him worriedly.

"I was in tension, all those meetings and all the Mafia stuffs it's just so frustrating and you also weren't there by my side. So it's just....i wasn't able to handle it and I got into a fight too." I got upset.

"You should had called me," he shook his head.

"You were in more tension then I was so I could I called you pushing you in more trouble."

"Don't say like that Amaan you know that you are my everything and I ca-"

"Anya."

My whole body froze.

Amaan was also looking behind me with anger in his eyes, but I was beyond scared.
I quickly parted from him looked towards the direction of that voice.

"Khalid.."

ΔΔΔΔ

Assalam wailikum lovelies,

How are you'll?.

Well how was the chapter? Hope it was good.

And yeah don't forget to share, VOTE and Comment.

See y'all soon....