Chapter 10

Anya pov

Alleyway.

Sheziya lost her purse.

Noises coming from the alleyway.

I screamed. Someone grabbing my waist, covering my mouth with a cloth.

Giving up...........

I woke up screaming as I remembered last night incident. I had sweat all over my face. When looked around I saw darkness only darkness.
Then somebody said.

"What happened?" In a teary tone I can tell that it's a girl.

"Where am I!?" I asked her trying to find her in this darkness.

"How can we know, we all are kidnapped. Right?." Someone said from the other side, I think that there are many girls here.

"But what have I done." I asked as a tear fell.

"How can we know, we also haven't done anything." They all agreed.

OMG....what will happen to me... Sheziya... Mahera... What will happen to my job... If they do something bad to me..... Oh my God!.
Then it stuck me.

"From when am I here.?"

"Well you just came before I think....,an hour or two." Someone said.

"And you all.?" I asked..Some girls said two days before, some said 5 days before...

"Well new girl what's your name.? Someone asked me.

"I'm Anya. And you all."

They all replied ,the one who fist asked me was Rayna. One was Camellia, and there were many more.

After sometimes we heard footsteps from out. I can tell there were two or three men's.
First men said."When will be the auction started."
What... Auction.

The second men said."In half an hours. "

The third men said."Which one will be the highest bid today.?"
What does they mean by.. Which one...

The first one said."The one which we bought just now." they are referring me...but what for.

The girl named Rachel said. "They are referring you." In whispers.

I asked in teary tone. "I know, but what for?."

The other girl said."You don't know...we all are here for selling?." Wait what did she said..
"Again."

"Oh how dumb you are we are gonna be sell to people out there. The person who will be the highest bidder will own us.!"

What!!!! How can that be possible oh God help me no no no.... And I cried..

*********

Amaan pov

"What the hell, Afsar. I will not go there. If you want to go just go." I snapped at him.

There's always a monthly auction in which girls are selled to Mafia gangs. But I was never interested in it.
Today after work I was going home when Afsar wanted me to come with him. In fact I asked him to take Rehaan but he had already taken him so he wants me too come too.

"Please, we will have fun.." He pleaded.

"No I said no so no. And what's the main reason you are going there hmm... " And Rehaan laughed.

"Well,....ahem... Ahem... Ya I know!! Actually it's nice to watch who is the highest bidder of today and we could also see the girls...... You know." he said thinking so hard.