Chapter 35

Anya pov

I stood there not knowing what's happening. My mind was working too slow.
I don't know what should I concentrate on the fact that I'm kissing him or that he isn't kissing me back.
I don't know what's happening.

To my shock the next instant Zaid wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me more closer in instinct I closed my eyes and pulled him closer grabbing a fitful of his shirt.

Damn his lips, they are so soft as I thought. He nibbled on my lower lip and I let out a moan.

That action was an awakening for me. I came back to my senses and pushed him with all my might.
I swallowed before touching my lips.

The hell!!!...

That was my first kiss..... Shit what have I done.....

"I'm sorry." I said with wide eyes and saw that everyone was looking at us. Tears started to prick in my eyes. I looked at him to see that he had guilt in his eyes. He regrets. He doesn't like me.
How can I be such a dumb. He likes someone else not me.

I ran. I ran from all those people's. I ran from him.
I came in the corner of the hall and got a seat. The rest of the party neither I saw Zaid anywhere nor I took a chance to see him.
I am so embarrassed. How could I.....

The party was almost over when Afsar called me. We got home and Zaid wasn't there with us, Rehaan said he will come with Macy. I was jealous but then I calmed myself it's his life he can sleep with whoever he wants. It will not affect me.

But I hate the thing that on that night I cried myself to sleep. It's all because of Zaid and my mistake.

-------

"Hi Anya, I missed you." I heard someone said behind me. I turned to see it was Amaan. I was shocked.

"Amaan. Is it you..." I asked going near me.

"Yes, Anya it's me. How are you.?" he asked but now I was overjoyed.

I ran towards him and Tried to hug him but he stopped me. I was confused.
"What happened Amaan. I missed you so much." I said hiding my confusion.

He smiled.
"I don't think that you had missed me." he said. What is he saying.

"No. I missed you more than you think." I said smiling. I was so happy that he is back but his words pierced my heart.

"No. You did not missed me. You were busy spending time with him. You even lost your kiss with him not me. You loved me. Right?. But now I think that you are starting to like him." he said.

"No! No!  I can't love him. I love you Amaan I always loved you. I can't live without you. What rubbish are you saying."

"It's the truth Anya. The thing is that. You are so busy loving me that you never see the reality around you. See what's real Anya. You don't love me." he said. I wasn't understanding a thing of what he was saying.

"What are you saying?." I asked.

"That you betrayed me. I'm going back." no wait what I didn't.

"No! I didn't betrayed you. You are not going anywhere. I will not let you go away from me again." I said holding his hands.

"You can't stop me. I'm going." he said and his hands started to faint it's colour.

"Wh.what." he started being invisible. No no no.....

"No wait you can't go." tears started to come out from my eyes.

"No no-no you can't go....you can't leave me alone again. Please.... No no no."

"Anya!! Anya Anya wake up Anya it's just a dream. Wake up Goddamit. It's just a nightmare." I felt someone tapping my cheeks. I opened my eyes. It was Amaan.

I hugged him." oh my God Amaan you are back. Thank God I will never let you go away.." I said not seeing my surroundings. My mind was blank only Amaan was in my mind.
He rubbed his hands on my back.

I came back to my senses after a while. I looked around me to see I was in my room in Zaid's arms. I pushed him away from him. 

"It's you. You are Zaid not my Amaan. How can I do that!!." I yelled at him.

"What are you speaking about..." he asked slightly confused.

"No.  It's because of you. It's be..because of y..you that Amaan le..leaved me aga..again." I said crying.

"How can I be?." he asked this time totally confused.

"Why did you!?! Why did you make me feel like perfect around you. Why did you just be nice with me!!. My heart is starting to beat again.....but this time it's you.  I can't do that. Today by kissing you I betrayed Amaan. You are the main reason of everything. He leaved me...." I said getting away from him.

"Listen to me carefully. You didn't betrayed anyone. Okay and how can I feel you anything?" he asked.

"You are nice to me. You take care of me. You protect me. You have done all this and now you are asking that what have you done. God! I'm starting to have feelings for you with you I feel different. Why did you do that...."

"Listen I'm sorry but I couldn't hold myself around you....." he said coming closer to me.

"No stay back. It's wrong everything is wrong here. I'm in love with Amaan whom I betrayed today. You are in love with some girl who must really hate me. This can't be happening." I said in exaggerating.

"You want to know who the girl is.?" he asked coming closer and I moved back until I hit the wall. Now I'm caged between him and the idiot wall.

"The girl whom I like is you....."