Chapter 50

Dedicated to my new friends....
Say_Cute1071
Read her book 'ZOYA'.
Well it's my real name and I really liked to read it. It's good. You all should read.

awnaima she's my new BBF......
Ily sis...💕💕
You will appreciate talking to her.

'Twisted love' by Thamerafathima26. A good friend of mine too. Her story is really interesting. You all should read it.😇

°°°°

Anya pov

I woke up hearing my phone ringing.
I tried to reach it but a barrier or say a soft and hard thing came between my hand and where ever the phone was.

I touched it again still my eyes were closed but my hand touched a soft skin type of thing I again tried and this time I felt that I touched someone chest. My senses came back and my eyes shot open. I met with a really handsome face lying beside me.

Oh my God!!  That was Amaan. His eyes were closed looking peaceful in his sleep. I just admire that face of his.

His long straight nose, his fair skin tone, his eyelashes. People say right that boys have eyelashes which they don't deserve!!.
His his black hair and his lips, they are so beautiful.

But wait!! What am I doing here??
And what am I doing beside him?...

I tried to get up but I felt a heavy weight on my stomach I looked down to see it was his hand and my heart raced seeing his fingers touching some part of my skin. I blushed and tried to remove his hands but it happened the opposite. Shit!.

"Amaan..." I shook him, I did the same again and he moved a little bit.

Then I thought of a great idea. I moved closer to his ears.

"Amaan!!! Wake upp!!....." I shouted and in an instance his eyes shot open and he fell on the ground with a thud.

I laughed.

"What are you doing Anya....." he said slightly getting up but my laughing session didn't ended. I looked at his shocked face and remembered the time when he fell on the floor.

"You....hahahaa...... You fe-fell..." I said in between my laughter. He glared at me.

"That wasn't funny at all..." he said and got up and my breath stopped looking at the sight in front of me.
He was naked, I mean he wasn't wearing shirt.
My eyes widened.
His body was so muscular. I didn't knew that I was ogling him.

"Take a photo it will stay longer." he smirked. I shook my head and mentally smacked myself.

"When did you become so muscular." my hands went to my mouth to stop myself from babbling. Shit, what have I said. He smirked again but didn't said anything.

"Wear a shirt, idiot." I said and stopped myself from looking at his body.

"Not a good idea." he said and my lips parted in shock.
I quickly got up and checked the time.
It was 10:24......

"Oh my God. I had been asleep for a whole day." I said and put my hands over my face.

"You could have just took me to my apartment or had woke me up." I asked.

"You were looking so beautiful in your sleep so I didn't woke you up," I blushed. " And in the matter of taking you to tha apartment I didn't wanted to so that's why you are here." what a idiot he is..

I got in the washroom and did my business there after that I took my shower feeling better.

"Anya. Your cell is ringing from a long time!." I heard Amaan shout from outside.

"Who is the caller?!." I asked.

"The one and only him..." I heard him. His anger was showing in his tone.
The caller was Khalid.

"I'm coming..." I said and quickly had my shower.

I wore a Pakistani suit. It was a printed orange kurta with cream trouser. I let my hair down and put a lip balm.

I got out and saw Amaan was sitting on the couch seeing few of his files. He's so hardworking I thought.

My cell again started to ring.
I walked towards it and pick up the call.

"Hello." I said and came and sat beside Amaan.

"Hello Anya. Thank god you picked the call. I was so worried." I heard Khalid speak and on the other hand Amaan hand clenched hearing him.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Why did you called.?" I asked.

"Oh Yeah. I forgot to tell you..... I'm coming in New York tomorrow." I choked on my own breath. Amaan quickly gave me a glass of water and was looking worried.

"What!! But why....imean how.." I asked totally confused. I don't want him to come here. Oh God!

"I heard that you weren't coming so I thought that I will only come there to give you a company and we could have so much fun there. But the main thing I'm coming for our engagement which is next week. So by this I could spent time with you as well as know you a little." I heard a sound of glass shattering on the ground.

I looked there to see it was Amaan totally in anger and peices of glass on the floor. But the thing that hurt me was that he had blood in his palm. Oh my God!.

"Khalid! I will talk to you later. I have some work." I hung the call and ran to him not stepping on the pieces of glass.

I took his hand getting worried.

"What have you done!?" I asked him and made him sat on the bed and ran to the washroom to take the first-aid.

I quickly took the cotton and started to clean the wound.
I was whiff on his hands few times trying not to hurt him.

When I looked at him he was smiling at me. I got confused.

"Aren't this hurting." I asked and he shook his head.

I continued cleaning his wound and put some ointment and wrapped bandage around it.

"It's good.." I said checking it.

"You are not going to meet him." all of a sudden he asked.

"I can't do anything. I have to.." I said.

"No Anya you will not meet him even go to receive him." he said seriously.
I nodded not wanting anymore arguments. 

Let's see what happens tomorrow.....
I don't know what I am going to do.

ΔΔΔΔΔ.

Hey lovelies.....

How was the chapter?.

Please vote. Comment and don't forget to follow me😜😜.