Chapter 59

Anya POV

"So, you wanna go somewhere out?," I starled as Amaan hugged me from behind.

"Oh God! Amaan. Stop scaring me," I glared at him and he gave me an odd look. "I didn't," he reasoned and put his head on my shoulder with his hand on my waist, my breath stopped as he came closer to me, I was feeling very different.

"Amaan, What are you doing?," I asked him in whisper.

"Touching what's mine..." My heart skip a beat when he kissed my neck.

"Amaan, we are in the living room," I lowly said and he hummed in response. "And someone might come!," I yelled.

"So what, I'm your fiance and I can do whatever I want," My eyes widened.

"Really?," I asked him and nodded then suddenly we heard a throat clear and u quickly pushed him with all my force, he stumbled a little but maintained his posture. I saw that it was Mahera. Thank God! I released my breath in relief.

"You Mr. Amaan," She pointed at him and he pointed at himself looking at her weirdly. I chuckled.

"Yes you, what were you doing right now." She asked glaring at him.

"Can't you see or what?. Stupid you just disturbed our session," I blushed.

"What!?!, I disturbed you?, thank God that it was me otherwise if it would be your mom then," She crossed her hands.

"Then What, nothing will happen cause we will tell everyone about our engagement today only," He said and my eyes widened. Really?!

"Then too you were wrong and it's not allowed in the living area you could just do that stuffs in your room too Amani..." I blushed hard and he glared at her.

"Don't say that?," he warned her.

"Or What...." She came closer but was pulled behind by Rehaan. Thank God!.

"Rehaan just take care of what's your thing otherwise...." he said dangerously.

"Otherwise...." But this time I cut her off. "Ok guys, end this thing."

"Whatever!," Rehaan dragged her away from us. Phew....

"Really Amaan you can never change,"

"Now what did I do?," He asked making an innocent face.

"The fight between you and Mahera is as same as before," I said smiling.

"So you wanna tell our parents about our engagement....." I said nervously while seeing my shoes.

"Look at me," And I did. "You don't want to tell them," What?!..

"No!!, I mean...." Shit! And he smirked.
"Today," It got me confused.

"Huh?," I asked. "Today in the evening, I will tell this to everyone." I smiled thinking about the evening.

~

There is a function at home because of the returning of me and especially Amaan.
So we all were in the lawn area, everything is prepared so well, and the guest are so annoying.

I was having our gossip talks with all my cousins with Sheziya and Mahera and I love to talk to them all.

"Hey look Amaan has come," One girl shouted from far pointing at the left of me.

I turned around to see the most handsome men's arriving and they are firstly my Amaan, Sheziya's Afsar and Mahera's Rehaan.
He looks so handsome. My smile widened looking at him.
He was wearing a Indian dress code.
A maroon colour Kurta with a silver lining near his collar, his hair was ruffled. What to say men's fashion!!....