Chapter 38

Anya pov

"She's the one. Right?."

"Yes. She is really beautiful. Boss made a good choice."

"Yeah you are right."

I woke up hearing noises, murmurs, whispers.
I tried to open my eyes but there was a cloth tied to it.
I tried to shout but I had a tape on my mouth.
I even struggle to got out to this seat but my hands and legs are tied to it.

Oh my God who are these people.
I was scared. What will he do to me.

Where is Zaid.......

This time I shouted but my voice wasn't coming out. I tried all my force to get my hands free.

"No no no....kitten. You will only waste your energy doing all this." I heard someone say.

I got still trying to see from where his voice was coming. I moved my head here and there.

Then I felt like someone come behind me and untie the cloth from my eyes.
I opened my eyes and everything was so bright. The light hit my eyes and I blinked to clear my vision.
I saw my surroundings. I was in a dark room only I was in spotlight and everything was dark. There was a rotten smell coming from the corner.

"So. How do you like your new home." the same unknown person said.

I looked at him.  He was the same person who kidnapped me.
I tried to speak but my voice only came as a humming sound.

Then he came forward and took off the tape from my mouth.
I got disgusted by his touch and turned my face to the other side.

"Who are you.!!." I yelled at him.

"I already said I'm your death but for your information I'm Alex." he said.

"Where am I.!."

"I already said this is your new home."

"But why did you brought me here. What have I done you jerk!!!." I said struggling in this fucking chair.

"Hmm.... Good question. I have some grudge on you and Your what's his new name, Zaid. Hmmm. So as it is you are here." he said but I didn't paid any attention on him.

"Dog." I whispered at him.

"What. Did.  You.  Just.  Said.?" he asked in an angry tone.

"I said that you are a dog.  A fucking dog....... " I felt a sting on my cheeks.
He slapped me. He slapped me.
I could feel metallic taste of my blood in my mouth.

I looked at him scared.

"Don't say that again to me." he said holding my face tightly. It's gonna be a bruise.

"Or what. What will you do.  Just slap me or even kill me.  I don't care what you do. Cause you are a fucking coward."

He looked so so angry. Oh oh.
Punch......
I got a punch on saying that.
It hurts a lot.

"Hmm. You don't know what can I do to you. You wanna try..." he said running his hands on my thigh.

I was disgusted on his touch. I struggled.

"Zaid will not leave you." I said splitting the blood in my mouth.

"Hmm. Zaid. Good name. You know what he have done." he asked. I was confused.

"What?." I asked.

"You will not understand." he said and turned away.

"Such a coward are you Alex. I had never saw such a jerk like you before who Kidnap someone for taking revenge from the other.
What Zaid had done.? Cause I know he would never do a bad thing. It's you who must has been wrong.
Cause you are a coward. A bastard.!!." I shouted.

He was still as if trying to figure out what I just said.
He turned and his eyes was looking so angry.
He was looking at me as I'm his prey.

"You don't know anything about me and him.!!." he shouted on my face.

"Then tell Me why am I here." I said looking directly into his eyes.

"Zaid. He had took the love of my life from me in an instance." his eyes contained pain and anger.

I was shocked.
"You are lying he can't do that." I whispered.

"Yes he did. From the first time we met. We hated each other like hell. One day me and my girlfriend was going on a trip when he attacked us.
We were fighting. This this scar you see." he said pointing at the long scar on his face." he had given me this. My girlfriend. My love was trying to save me but......." he was angry it looked by his tone.

"What happened to her." I asked.

"He shot her. He fucking was going to shot Me but she came in between trying to save me."  he took a deep breath.

"So now as he killed my love I'm going to kill her love. That is you." he said looking into my eyes.
My eyes widened in horror.

"No.  You can't kill me. I don't love him. He don't love me. I'm just in his gang. Nothing more." I said being honest but he laughed. I was confused.

"Hmm. Well I have a secret. You want to know." he asked.

"Wh..what." I asked fearing of what he's going to tell me.

"You know you both love each other. It's a true love." I was beyond confused. What is he saying.?.

"What do you want to say." I asked.

"That Zaid yes Zaid is only the Amaan. Your Amaan. Your love is Zaid. He's Amaan. Kitten." he said and my eyes widened hearing what he just said.