Chapter 30

Amaan pov

I was shouting at the guard that how we were under attacked there. But they said that they didn't knew and in anger I just shot one of them on the left shoulder. They all are scared of me.

"Hey bro, just calm down man. No need to be hyper. We don't know how that happened." Rehaan said putting one hand on my shoulder.

"How did you not know. Today Anya life was in danger. She saved me. If anything happened to her then I couldn't forgive myself. God! Afsar I want all the footage of CCTV and I want to know who were those men's and if you will not able to find then think that would be your last day." he nodded and leaved.

"How is she.?" I asked Rehaan.
"Wait how can I know are you an idiot." Rehaan said making a confusing face.

We were sitting when we heard a really really really loud scream. Wait it's Anya. Oh my God. We looked at each other and Rehaan was putting his hands on his ears.
"What happened.?" Rehaan asked. But I was so shocked what happened to her. I ran towards her room it was locked.
Rehaan was trying to convince her to open the door but my mind was on her screaming and crying.

I couldn't hold myself and broke the door when I got in I saw that she my Anya was sitting in the corner of the room crying sobbing. My heart ached seeing her like this.
I got there and asked her what happened but she was babbling. When she hugged me she was shaking I just wanted to comfort her don't want her like this. After that I picked her up and asked her what happened.

When she told me everything about that Unknown Bastard my anger was on its full level. I just wanted to rip off his head for making her cry. I was controlling my anger. My heart was aching.

When I saw her she was looking so tired she wanted sleep so I layed her and was leaving when she asked me to stay. My eyes widened in shock but my heart was racing with joy.
I don't know what happened that I just lay beside her and for my shock I wrapped my hands around her and she also got to close. After that we were gone into a deep sleep.

My eyes opened due to the chirping of birds I stretched my arms and met with a soft skin I  realized that it was Anya I looked at her she was looking like an angel. Looking so peaceful in her sleep. But then I realized that last night was the best sleep I ever had in those 6 years without any nightmare.

A strand of hair fell on her face I placed it behind her ears and in response she got more closer to me.
Don't do that Anya I will not able to control myself please.......i just couldn't hold myself so I just moved away from her and leaved the room.

After a cold shower I reached my office.
"So you are back I was waiting for you from a long time." Rehaan said and Afsar nodded.

"Yesterday what happened to Anya? Is she okay now." Afsar asked.

"Yes she is okay now and yesterday......... " I told everything to them.

"Oh my God."Afsar said after listening.
"Yeah and I want that person who knows all about me and stalking Anya. Cause now it's the matter of her and I will torture him to death a slow and painful one." They both nodded and leaved.

Anya pov

"Sup Anya, how are you.?" I heard Amaan say from behind.

I gasped." It's not nice to scare someone Idiot."

"I didn't."He said.

"What do you want Amaan.?" I asked still making tea. Yeah we are in the kitchen.

"Well I just came to tell you that dad is waiting for the tea. Till when it will be ready.?" he asked taking a selfie on the kitchen counter.

"It will be ready in a minute and please stop taking selfies especially in the kitchen. Shah." I said as I put the cups on the counter.

Why do you always call me by my surname. Hasan. And in the matter of selfies it's a memory which I can use in future." he said checking his hair in his camera.

"I will call you whatever I want Shah. And why will you use in future your selfies." I asked putting the cups on the tray.

"You don't know about me anything do you Hasan." he said while picking a sweet from the plate.

"Don't do that. You can eat it outside. Or later."

"Hahaha..... Ya I can eat it outside but who knows if tommorrow comes or not." I was confused.

"Nobody can understand you...." I said shaking my head.

"No one." he said and ran from there.

"At least help me!!" I shouted.

I got out and served everyone. But I wasn't able to find Amaan.

"Hey Aunty where's Amaan.?" I asked but her expression turned into a confused one.

"Who's Amaan sweety."She asked. Now I'm confused.

"Aunty your son Amaan." I said.

"What rubbish are you speaking Anya your Aunty only have one son Aman. Who's Amaan?." My mother said from behind.
What are they speaking about I know who's Amaan.

"Please Aunty don't joke I'm serious." I said getting upset.

"No one is joking around Anya. Now go to your room." my father said being calm. What is happening.!

I ran in my room and searched all the pictures of me and him but he wasn't there in any of them.
No no this can't be happening.

"No no no no please Amaan you can't leave me tell them." I woke up and saw my surroundings it was a nightmare.

I was all in sweat and I noticed tears in my eyes. What was that.
But then I remembered yesterday night I looked to the other side of the bed to see no one was there.
He must had leaved. I checked the time it was 1:16 pm. God!! It's afternoon. Yesterday I just overreacted. I shouldn't have been so careless.

I just want to talk to him now.