Chapter 39

Anya pov

"He's only Amaan." hearing this gave me an electric shock.

He laughed and left me alone with so many questions in my head.

My body become numb. I had stopped struggling.
My mind was blank nothing came to my mind except for that he was My Amaan. All this time he had played. He had toyed.

You know when you know that someone that was your love is the same person here you start to love them more.
But here in my condition knowing of what he had said make my heart ache. I'm starting to hate him. I'm starting to hate my only Amaan for doing all this.

I just sat there shocked. My lips were parted and my eyes held no life in it.
He is a lair.
He is just a fucking lair. I hate you Amaan. I hate you.
You had broken my heart once and now again.

The anger in me took over my body. I started to thrash here and there.
I screamed.

I screamed cause my body wasn't able to handle the mental pain.

"I  HATE YOU AMAAN!!!." I shouted.

"I hate you." tears started to roll over my cheeks.
I wasn't able to see anything. My mind my body my heart every thing was paining. It was painful.

I wish that Amaan don't come here. Cause I will kill him if he does....

"Leave me you fucking people's!. Untie my hands.! I will kill everyone.!!." I shouted but no-one came.

I was replaying all the incident. I was replaying all his words. Zaid was only Amaan. I could had understood before. The way he talk the way he smile. He was only Amaan. And now I hate him from all my guts.

I don't know from what time I had been sitting here.
When I heard someone enter. I looked up to see it was Alec.
Wait he isn't Alex he's Alec.
He was the one whom I danced with in the party.

I was shocked. There he stood with a tray in his hand. Looking at my condition.

"Alec. Is that you?." I asked trying to confirm.

"Yes. It's me." he said putting the tray on the table and coming towards me.

"You also kidnapped me. You are one of them!. " I yelled.

"No. I didn't wanted you to be Kidnapped. The first time I saw you there in the party. You were looking so fragile. Looking so innocent. No one will ever want to kidnap such a beautiful creature here. But my brother Alex. He's my twin.
He has grudge he wants revenge from Amaan your lover. I'm sorry." he said with sadness in his eyes.

"He isn't my lover." I said gritting my teeth.

He untied my ropes around my hands and legs.

"I don't love him." I whispered to myself.

"You do." he said and picked the tray.
He started to come towards me.

"You don't know anything." I said.

"Maybe I don't know. Maybe I know." he said and showed me the foods in the tray.

"I don't want to eat." I simply said but my stomach grunted. What a great timing.
He laughed.

"Yes you want to eat. Now open your mouth." he said and reached his hands out to my mouth with a piece of bread.
I opened my mouth and ate it.

Tears started to fall down from my eyes.
I quickly wipe it.

"You know if you want any help I could do." he said and I looked up.

"I want you to help me to get out of here." his eyes widened.

"I-I can't. But Amaan will sure come to save you. Today or tomorrow. I had seen the love for you in his eyes in the party. I know he loves you and will come." he said.

"No!!  He doesn't love me. If he did then he must had told me that he's only Amaan. He will not come.!" I shouted tears streaming down my face.

"Shhh..... Crying doesn't suit you." he said wiping my tears.

"Why he had done this to me?." I asked remembering him.

"He must had some reasons." he said.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"You know I always wanted a sister. And I wish it will be you in my next birth." I smiled.

"Yeah and I also want a brother like you." I said and pinch his cheeks.

"Oww." he said rubbing his cheeks. I laughed.

"See now you are laughing. Proud of myself such a good brother." he said admiring himself.

"Oh shut up." I said and we laughed

"What's going on here..!!" I saw it was Alex standing there glaring at us.

Alec quickly moved away from me. And murmered a sorry and leaved.

"Now now let's start what we are here for. Shall we." he said and started to move on the other side of the room.

One of his men came and again tied my hands.
He came with a knife in his hands.
My heart started racing and my body started to shake.

"Hmm. Now you will tell me. What Your gang is planning on. What are their secret." I was confused.

"Wait how will I know." I asked still confused but was more scared of the knife he was having.

"Now I will tell you one thing. You will tell me whatever I ask and no arguing. If you will answer wrong. You see this knife will be in your soft skin."

My heart stopped hearing those words