Chapter 44

Amaan pov

It has been a week since she had gone.

"Amaan please talk to us. At least eat something Amaan." I heard Afsar say.

"How can I......" I said lowly.

The time when she told me about my reality I was shocked but I was sad. Hearing her made my heart broke into pieces. I couldn't even say a word to her. My words got stuck in my throat.
I saw her tears. I saw the feeling of betrayal in her eyes. I couldn't handle it.
I was going to tell her the truth soon but she already knew it.
I wasn't even able to think about leaving her. I heard her sobs the whole night. I heard her screams but I couldn't do anything.

I even can't show my face to her.
I know the feeling.......

But the next day when I saw her leaving I felt like my soul was parting away from me. I feel like I'm no more without her.
I keep her pendent safely. It only belongs to her and only her.

"Amaan please have something. Have some rest." Afsar said again worriedly.
"Why did she left me alone here...." I asked again.

"It is not your fault Amaan. You had a reason and I'm sure one day she will come back to you." Afsar said putting his hands on my shoulder.

I stood up and walked towards the window.

"It was all my mistake I should not had make her stay here. I shouldn't had involved her in our business even it was my mistake to meet her and make her my personal Assistant."

"No Amaan. You only tried to save her. Nothing much."

"Then why......" I took a seat near the edge of the bed. " Then why she left me."

"As I said you before that she might had a feeling of betrayal she will surely come back soon." he said smiling.

"Promise me that she will come back." I asked.

"Ye......." he was about to say when the door burst open and there stood Rehaan with a worried face.

"What happened Rehaan.?" Afsar concerning voice reached my ears.

"It is not going well. Not at all." he said closing the door.

"What's going on. Rehaan." I asked.

"It is about Anya. Amaan..." he said and my heart sped.

"What. What happened to her.? Is she okay.? Does anything happened to her.?" I asked worriedly.

"Everything is fine but......."

"What but... Can you please come on the topic." Afsar said.

"AnyaisleavingNewyork." he said in a breath.

"Wait.....what can you please repeat." Afsar said.

"Anya is leaving New York." my world stopped then and there. My Mind got blank and I wasn't even able to feel anything.

She's leaving. She's leaving me.
The only one thing in the world that I love is really leaving me. Alone.
I can't do this anymore.

"She's leaving......." I released my breath.

"Yes. I got to know today only. She had booked the tickets for day after tomorrow and she's going back to India and I also came to know from Mahera that she will not come back again."

"What.. She can't do that to you Amaan." Afsar said.

"Do you know why is she going back?." he nodded.

"Her parents had chosen a man for her. She will be going to get married to that person. I don't know Who he is?." I got angry.

"She will never marry anyone except for me. I will not let her go."

"But what will you do.?" Afsar asked.

"You know who am I." I asked.

"Of course you are one of the biggest richest and powerful man in the world." Afsar said.

"Yes. I'm Amaan Shah and I can do whatever I want. I will do anything in order to make her stay. If it will be a hard way or an easy way. She can't say no to me cause I know her." I said smirking.

They both grinned.

"Now that's the Amaan I'm talking about." Afsar commented.

"But what will you do?." Rehaan asked.

"Leave it to me." I said.

"And yeah call Sheziya and Mahera here." both of their face lit up.

"For business." I added.

"Yeah yeah whatever. She is coming here." They both looked like an idiot. Totally mad for them.

"Do you know some place which is banned to go or no one ever goes there or a least people place." I asked thinking about my plan.

"Why.?" they asked totally confused.

"Cause I'm going to gain my love back. You will see. I already had made my plan....."