Chapter 19

Amaan pov

Why, why is this happening to me.
Why the same feelings are coming back again.
When I see Anya I just feel complete. What is happening to me. God please help......cause it can't be love....

Whenever she hugs me I feel energetic. I feel which cannot be expressed. I don't want this feeling to come back.

"Sup, Bro what are you thinking so deeply." Rehaan said.

"Duh! He must be thinking of Ani or say sister in law. Right bro."Afsar said.

"Just tell me one thing only one thing. When you told Anya about the Mafia thing. What was her reaction." Rehaan said and it completes this question over 100 times.

"God!! Rehaan why don't you understand she laughed at first and then asked his story and if you'll ask this again I'm literally going to kill you." Afsar said.

I smiled imagining the laughing face of her. She was looking so pure.
Then I heard a click.

"Oh my God thank God this time I took a picture of your cute smiling face. I love you Ani." I glared at him and Rehaan chocked on his water.

"Ahem..... I mean as a sister and she's my sister in law, bro. If I try then too I'll not be able to steal her. Cause she's already yours."

"Can you two please leave me alone so that I can do my office work. Zaid Malik life's so hard." they both laughed and leaved me.

I am still doing my work but too God why am I not able to remove my thoughts of Anya. Shit goddammit I'm falling for her.

-----------

Afsar pov

Me and Rehaan is sitting in living room watching my favorite Video game.

"Yes!! I WIN!!." I shouted as I won.

"Shut up you cheater." Rehaan winned.

"Loser, loser you are a bloody loser. Hahaha."

Then we started to play that game again. Zaid is still doing his work and Siya and Anya is gossiping as girls. We can hear there laughter.

We were playing when I heard someone shouting out. Me and Rehaan both looked at each other.

"I'll go you wait here." I said and he nodded.

I got out to see that there was a girl shouting at the guard.
"What's happening here!!." I shouted. She looked at me.

"Oh so you are the owner of the house.  Tell your guard to let me meet Anya or I'll kill him." she said with anger.

"And who are you to her.?" I asked.

"What you don't know me I'm Mahera Anya's best friend and cousin too. Just let me meet her."

"No I'll not let you meet her." her eyes widened.

"What did you just said.??!" someone said from behind her. I looked back of her to met with the most beautiful girl not as Anya but she's something else. Her angry face, her cute nose, brown long hair, her dress, her everything is just perfect. My heart speed up.

"How dare you to not let us meet her." she said and oh my her voice.

I don't know what happened I just ran inside the house.

"Rehaan help."

---------

Rehaan pov

I was still waiting for Afsar. What's happening outside.

I saw that Afsar came running in. " Rehaan help." he said.

I took out my gun and moved towards him."What happened out there.?"

"Rehaan there are 2 girls wanting to meet Anya and when I saw one of them. Oh my God she was so beautiful but I don't know her name. I just don't want to face her or I'll faint. Please help." he said. I thought something bad happened.

"You wait here I'll just go see them."

I got outside and saw 2 girls ones back was towards me and I can see the other one.
"What are you doing here. Afsar said that we'll not let you meet........" I was going to say but my words struck in my throat by seeing the it's other girl. She's so beautiful. Her dusty blond hair, fair skin, red lips. OMG.

"What were you saying.?" the other one said crossing her arms over her chest.

"What are your names.?" I asked still staring at her.

"My name is Mahera and hers Sheziya and we're Anya bff." she said oh my her voice.

"Follow me." I said and ran away. I came back to see Afsar mixed looks.

"Which one of the girl do you like.?" I asked holding my breath.

"The one which is not Mahera." I released mybreath.

"Thank God. So you like Sheziya."

"Wait so she's Sheziya and you like Mahera. Wow."

"What I mean how do you know that I like Mahera..." I asked him.

"Oh come on I know you from a long time and the changed look of your face shows all. So please.......oh my......" he said and looked behind me. When I turned around I saw both of them with anger in their face.

"Where is she.!!!!!!!!" they both shouted so loud.