Chapter 56

Anya POV

I really don't know what to wear.

"Hey Shez, would you help me to choose an outfit." I pleaded her.

"Oh yeah sure, but why?." she asked calling Mahera.

"Something special." I simply said. "Oh is that Amaan.....Hey Mahera she's going on a date with Amaan!," she said raising her eyebrows. 

"Shut up. It isn't a date, it's just something special-"

"Wait what Anya is going on a date!!!," Mahera came running from downstairs.

"No guys..." I said in disbelief.

"No! You are going and I'm going to help you!," she said panting.

"First help yourself idiots, especially your love life." I teased them and they blushed.

"What do you think that I don't know about you both and Afsar and Rehaan, hmm..." they both smiled and shook their head.

"But you too..." Sheziya winned.

"What me too?,"

"We mean that if we have our love life then you also have with Amaan and more romantic then us." I blushed.

"Will you help me?," I said changing the topic.

"Of course we will idiot,"

Then we started to find the dress.
It was evening and I have to go to the place where he called me, I don't know why is he called and well for Khalid, he leaved for India this morning only. I will surely miss him.

"This," Mahera said pulling out a cream colored dress.
I looked at it for a while.

"OK fine, I'll wear it."

I got into the washroom and changed into the dress.
It was a beautiful dress of cream colour, a type of gown you can it, it had long sleeves with a full neck covered area. I really liked it a lot.
I moved out of the washroom and they both grinned.

"You surely look like an angel." Sheziya commented and I smiled.

"Thank you-" but Mahera cut me off. "Amaan will surely fall on his knees looking at you." I blushed.

I made my hair into a pony with some makeover and didn't forget to wear the pendent which he gave me. My favorite...

I finally got ready and suddenly the bell rang.
"He's here," I whispered getting nervous.

"Bye guys," I said and ran downstairs.

With my shaking hands I opened the door and meat with a beautiful Brown orbs.

I smiled at him and he did too.
He was wearing a suit as usual but this time he was looking more handsome with a perfect hair and a perfect smile.

"You look so beautiful." he said in a breath.

"You don't look to bad yourself," he smirked. "You can simply say that I looked the handsome than usual." my lips parted in shock and I blushed slightly.

"Let's go." I nodded and held his hand.
We reached his car and again it was a different and a beautiful red colour car a Ferrari. I shook my head smiling.

"One day you have to show me your collection of cars." he nodded, and we drove off.

~

After a total half an hour ride of boring session we finally reached.

"Thank God, finally we are here." I got out of the car.

He came by my side and held my waist.

"But what is this place?," I asked seeing my surroundings.
Seriously no-one was here and it was dark and it was a beach area.

"You will soon see," he said. "Seriously can't you just tell that why am I here,"

"Then where will be the surprise."

"Argh..I hate surprises," I muttered under my breath and he laughed.

After again a total ten minutes of walk we reached the spot and my eyes widened seeing that.

"Oh my God..." I clamped my hand over my mouth in shock and surprise. It was the most beautiful sight I ever had seen in my life.
There was a so many candles in a shape of heart with 'LOVE' written in the middle on the sand.

"Did you do this all?....." I asked and he nodded. "Thank you,"

I walked towards it and admire his creativity.
After a while I heard a throat clear when I looked back my eyes widened as it is just gonna pop out of my skull.

Tears started to beam in my eyes, in front of me was Amaan sitting on his one knee with a ring in his hand.
Not able to control myself I cried.

"Oh no! I'm sorry don't cry..." he said nervously and I laughed and shook my head.

"Ahm....so I want to tell you that you are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life, the first time I saw you here in New York with your sweet, innocent face, my heart melted. When you laugh, when you smile I don't know why my heart started to dance, and I really felt that. You know that I can do anything for you the time when you got kidnapped my heart stopped working but then you are here with me. From the time I had leaved India I never ever believed in God, I thought that he had taken everything from me you, my family but when I saw you with tears in your eyes struggling to fight for your love I thanked God for bringing you again back to me. You are the most idiot and precious thing that is with me. I know that if you will be with me you cannot be happy because of all the Mafia stuffs but you know that I can do every possible thing I can do to make you happy, even if you want me to leave the Mafia I will but please promise me that you will never leave me again, promise me that you will be always by my side to help me, be with me in my happiness in my sorrow and forever and ever. So Miss Anya Hasan will you be my soul mate, will you do me a favor to be with me. Will you marry me." I cried even more this time.

"Yes, yes I will, and I promise you that I will be always with you I will never leave you." I wiped my happy tears but it doesn't stop.

He slipped the ring in my finger and stood up. Not able to control I hugged him so hard.
"You know that it really hurt sitting like this." I laughed.

"Thank you Amaan." I looked at him.

"No Thank you to be in my sad Life, thank you for being a light in my darkness," he said wiping my tears.
He then leaned in and I too stood on my heels out face were mere inches apart........but then Boom!!

I quickly look towards the sky. The fire crackers were looking so beautiful. "You had done this too." I asked and he shook his head.

"I think that Fate is also happy for us," I smiled and finally kissed him.

ΔΔΔΔ

Hey lovelies,
Assalamwalaikum....

How was the chapter....? Hope it was good.

And how are you all?

Well don't forget to Vote. Share. And comment.

Babye....we you all soon.