BONUS CHAPTER

Third person POV

It was Adiya Shah first birthday, youngest daughter of Anya and Amaan and sisters of two elder brother Zayn and Arish.
The house was decorated very beautifully, many guests had arrived and some were left.
The children's were playing downstairs with their cousins.

Rehaan and Mahera had two children. A boy Armaan who was 5 years same as Zayn's age and a cute girl Asra of 3 years age.

Afsar and Sheziya had also two children, both were boys, Asif of 4 years age and Fawad of 2 years age.

The house was looking cheerful with shoutings, laughing, crying and gossips of people but you must be thinking where are the main people....

Anya and Amaan were in a room. Amaan was talking to his Best friend Angelo and Anya was getting ready.

"I will be waiting for you and be fast." Amaan hung the call and walked towards Anya.

"Is he coming?," Anya asked from the reflection of the mirror while wearing her earing.

"Of course He is, he will be here in half an hour." Amaan said hugging Anya from behind and she smiled.

"You never told me much about Angelo?," She faced him and looked in his brown orbs, Amaan smiled seeing his wife tension with a bit of doubtness.

"Well, Angelo and I met in a meeting, firstly we were hungry to drink each other blood but after some days I found out that he wasn't that bad at all, he helped me a quite times without telling me. After talking to him I got to know that he's an Italian mafioso and want to be in the first place like me but after we became good friends he told that he will be on the second rank below me." Amaan told her the whole story about his meet with his best friend to Anya.
Anya adored Angelo by hearing that he helped her husband.

"That's good." Anya said and gave him a peck on his lips. Amaan smirked.

"You know that we have three children's." Anya nodded in response.

"You want to have another..." Amaan gave her a mischievous grin and Anya blushed crimson red.

"Shut up, No! Three are enough." She quickly freed herself from him and walked towards the door, Amaan hysterically laughed looking at her wife funny face.

"Let's go downstairs, everyone must be waiting." She scolded him and he nodded.

~

They reached downstairs with a happy face and cheerful heart seeing their kids playing. Zayn was playing with Asif and Armaan. Arish was playing with Rizwan his school friend and Adiya was in her Mahera aunty arms giggling and laughing. 

"We are so lucky having such a great friends and family." Anya commented and Amaan nodded.

"And I'm lucky to have you in my life." He completed her sentence.

"Did you ever thought that I will be here with you after so many years happy?," Anya asked out of curiosity.

"No. No, I never thought. When I ran away from home my hopes, faiths all had crushed into million pieces but when you came it started to join again and the day I vowed you it totally got mended." Amaan truthfully answered.
"I love you so much Amaan. From the day I had met you, I only wished to be with you and I think God had his blessings on me that's why he gave you to me." Anya's eyes welled up saying these words.

"I love you too, love." Amaan wiped her tears and kissed her on her cheeks.

"Aha!! Finally they both are here....!!!" They heard Afsar shout from the couch.