Chapter 14

Amaan pov

I was shocked seeing the sight before me. Seeing Anya lying on the floor rip my hearts into pieces.

I quickly got there and picked Anya from the ground. She seriously weights nothing, looking so beautiful and fragile in my arms.

I got out of the room not before saying."Clean up this mess and come to the home. Think that it's the worst day of your life and be prepared." to Afsar. I can tell that he must be shocked and scared.

I got in the car and put Anya on my lap so that her head was on my chest and her hands were on me.
"Let's go." I said to Rehaan from the back mirror.

We drove off. I was looking at her I can tell that she was still in working clothes today I didn't go to the office cause I have the meeting with the other Mafia's all talking about dangers from other small gangs.
She looks so pure just like that time with a little attitude. Mahera and Anya used to make jokes on me but the only thing I saw was Anya's glowing face.....but now the glow is gone I don't know why.

Her eyes are closed, her nose is red on the tip like always, her eyelashes are perfect, her perfect face, why did she highlight her hair it's looked good without them pure black. Her lips so pink without any lipstick. Looking so delicious to taste.shut up Amaan what are you thinking.....idiot.. Idiot don't forget the Hating mission.....

We reached home she was still unconscious I picked her up and started walking to the door when I heard.

"You really do love her Amaan, I can see that into your eyes the way you look at her.....please don't hurt her she looks so innocent." Rehaan said looking at me.

I turned around and said."Never-Never I'll never hurt her and don't let anyone hurt her." truly.

I then turned and took her to my room and layed her on my bed. Oh shit how I didn't see that before. Her neck has a cut blood was all over her neck. I quickly called the doctor.

I took her hands in my hands. So beautiful.

After 10minutes the doctor came.
"Oh she's the same girl right..from that day. What happened to her?"

"Yes she's the same girl and please be careful with what you do with her...." I said and he laughed and said.

"Yes I'll be careful with her and don't worry I'll can't even get any intention of hurting my boss girl." he said.

What..... Boss girl.. Wow.

I sat on the chair and saw how he cleaned her wound on her neck. Looks bad. I can't see now. I quickly leaved and called both of them to my office which was on first floor.

They came and I can tell that Afsar and Rehaan both were Smirking but why.
"Why are you both with the expression hmm.. "
Their are now grinning.
"Can you please for fuck sake tell me what happened to both of you."

"Well how's the boss girl.... And Rehaan told me that you still love her...." oh shit this boss girl thing now they are both gonna tease me my whole life...what a luck.
great.

"So, and get that thing in your minds that I don't love her she's nothing for me and don't call her that again.!!"

"Wait what? Don't lie to me I can see in your eyes the love thingi ha ha... " Rehaan said.

"Shut up both of you.!!"
I said and Afsar smirked. Now whattt!!.

"Well if you don't love her than I can surely take her with all my hearts then she will be yours sister in law rightly.?"

"How dare you to say that!!!!  Don't even think about that again! She's mine and only belong to me did you get that!!. " I said getting angry.

They both laughed and said."You surely love her."

"Shut up and if your done then we can talk right." they both nodded.

"I want all the CCTV footage of the apartment and you Rehaan go and find clues in her home they might leaved something....."

"Yes I'll go." he said.

"Wait, Afsar why did she called you I mean she could call me but why you??"

"Hmm... I can tell someone's jealous." he said.

"No I'm not I'm just asking."

"Well she's my best friend and did you forget that you are her boss and you have a Hating mission. So how can she call you if she hates you." he said as a matter of fact.

But those sentence ripped my heart into million trillion prices. Did she really started to hate me. My heart was squeezing from inside. I don't want her to hate me but it's for her own good.

"Guys will you please stop and at least listen to me. Anya is in danger cause today's incident proved it and it's dangerous for us as well as her to go out alone without any protection. Our rivals had seen you and her hugging at the auction and they had been stalking you both and came to know that she's the only thing special to you. And they want to torture or even kill her to remove you from the Mafia's and in the matter of fact we are the most powerful Mafia in the world and we have so many rivals. So please think on it." Rehaan said.

That's true.

"But I don't want her to enter our world full of guns, bloods and danger. I just don't want to do that." I said thinking of her.

"I know that our world is danger but she has already entered our world for others."

"Then perfect she's gonna stay here and...."Afsar was saying when I cut him off.

"No!! I said no so no." I said. I don't want her to enter my world and especially my heart. If she stays here she's going to make a straight path to my heart.

"Afsar is right we should let her stay here. The choices is yours  either you chose to let her stay here and let her safe from danger of outer world or you leave her alone to torture and killed by others......" and they both leaved the room.

I was thinking of each and every word. Thinking to let her stay or leave, to let her live or let her being killed..oh my God it's so confusing......

I was thinking when I heard a feminine scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!."

Wait that's Anya.
I ran as fast as possible to her room and when I opened the room.....

I was shocked at the scene there Anya
Stood there in the corner of the room with her eyes closed still screaming looking so shocked.

I was walking towards."Anya..."

I grabbed her shoulder and asked."Anya what happened are you alright. Anya."

Then she started shaking and tried to get free from me and the funny thing is when she started to punch me on my chest I wanted to laugh her so soft hands feels nothing.

"No no please don't kill me please please I'll not tell to anyone please leave." what OMG she's thinking I'm one of those men's.

"No no Anya please calm down its me Zaid it's me Anya open your eyes."

Then she opened her eyes and stared at me with shock.

But I was more shocked when she hugged me. Oh my God.... My challenge begins here....for cancelling my mission.....

But I was more shocked as I also hugged back. Oh shit