Chapter 1

- Number 155204!

Oh shit, it's my turn to audition now!
I had been waiting for this moment for so long now. I had to wake up early this morning to fix myself and get dressed, jeans, a light blue shirt with a black tie and a grey cardigan, and here I am now.

I walked out on stage, the first thing I saw was all the lights. The first thing I heard was when everyone started to scream. The second thing I heard was

- Hello, and who are you?

Shit that's Simon, he's very.. what can I say... special. He's very picky and to be honest, he seems to be rather bitchy.

- Hello, I'm Louis, Tomlinson.

- Where are you from?

- I'm from Doncaster.

- Yeah I hear that, you have a very strong accent! So, what are you going to do for us today Louis?

I had been thinking for quite a time what song I should sing for them. But then one week ago it popped up in my head, a song that I liked very much.

- I will be singing "Hey There Delilah".

- Off you go!

- Oh, it's what you do to me
Oh, it's what you do to me
What you do to me...

Everyone in the audiens screamed and clapped their hands.

- Louis, I think you have a very unique voice, so therefore I will say yes!

- I agree, I'm saying yes.

Now, Simons turn to say his opinion.

- Louis. I am going to say yes.

Holy donkeyshit, he said yes!
I jumped on the stage and said "thank you so much" to the judges.
I ran off stage and hugged my mom, she have and is always supporting me.

~ Next day ~

I was walking towards the toilets when I accidently bumped into someone.

- Oops! Said a voice

I looked up and met his face

- Hi! I said while I smiled at him

- Hello, I'm so sorry I bumped into you!

- No no, that was my fault. I like your beanie!

- I like yours too, I'm Harry by the way! He said as he shook my hand

- And I'm Louis! I said, still smiling at him. He had really nice eyes, emerald green.

- Nice to meet you Louis!

Suddenly I heard my voice being called, and then I heard Harry's name being called. The fuck? I needed to wee!

We looked at eachother and then I saw my mom.

- Oh shit there's my mom, I have to go. See you later!

- Yeah...

It turned out "later" was in 1 minute.
I walked out on stage and there stood 4 other guys, one of them being Harry.

No, no. I know why we're being called out... I don't want to go home!

I saw that Harry looked at me so I looked back at him and met his eyes.
He smiled at me, aww he has dimples! Wait what the fuck, that's not aww, he's a guy. It's not like I'm gay or something.
I quickly looked away.

- You all are probably wondering why you are called out here. We've been thinking, and we think that you guys are too special to let go of. Therefore, we've decided that you all are being put in a band.

I looked over at the other boys, one of them had a "the fuck, I didn't sign up for this" face. The rest was just happy not having to leave.

Everyone started jumping around, Harry looked at me and I ran straight to him. He greeted me with open arms so I jumped straight up in them.

* I hope you enjoyed my first chapter! English is not my first language so I'm very sorry if anything is spelled wrong or if the grammar is wrong sometimes.
All the love! *