Chapter 15

Harry had stayed with me from the moment they had arrived until the moment we were going to leave the hospital. 

- We believe you can go home now Louis, if you feel any weird feelings in your stomach or any suspicios pain; call us. The nurse said and smiled at me and Harry who was lying next to me with his arms and legs wrapped around me.

- I'm never ever going to leave you again. Harry said and kissed my lips, he slowly trailed down to my neck

The nurse let out a cough to remind Harry that we were not alone in this room.

- Like I said, call if anything is wrong! She said and walked out of the room again

- Baby get up were going home now. I said and pecked Harry's lips.
He leaned into the kiss and started to drag his hands slowly down to my bum.

- What is it with you this morning? I asked a little bit breathless as I pulled away from him

- I'm sorry I'm just... I uhm, you know. It's morning and my dick decided to uuhhh, yeah. He said and kissed my neck again

- Baby we can fuck when we're home, okay? Maybe not in the hospital.

- But-

- No butts Harry, I may have jus tried killing myself but I'm still stronger than you baby.

Harry started to giggle and said
- You, stronger? You're not stronger than me in a normal situation...

- Excuse me? Do I need to punish you when we get home?

- Lou that does not help my dick, fuck I'm even more turned on now. He said and grabbed my ass again

- Baby... stop...

- I know you like it

- I said we'll fuck when we come home. I said and tried to sound stern, I didn't really manage to because my boyfriend was kissing my neck..

- Hmm... okay! He said and pulled away. He soon stood up from the bed and smirked down at me
"Okaay..." I thought to myself

- While you get dressed and everything I think I'll just go to the bathroom and finger myself... very slow at first but then go harder and harder until I come all over my stomach. Bye Daddy!
He said and slammed the door to the bathroom, "aaand he's gone"

I'm mildy pissed and horny now, great! Why the fuck did I say no to sex with Harry? I mean okay we're in a hospital and I mean we could wait until we get home, but anyways!
I was breathing pretty heavy as I rubbed myself down on the matress, oh my god I'm so fucking hoooornyyy.

Well I thought to myself that "this aint it chef" so I got up from the hospitalbed, walked over to the bathroom door and pulled it open.

- Mhgggmm

Harry was sitting on the floor and was actually doing exactly what he told me he was going to do, expect he hadn't gotten to the "really hard fingering" yet.

- Mhmm this is so fucking nice ahhh
He moaned out loud while looking me directly in my eyes, my dick responded by getting even harder. Fuck!

I growled, walked over to Harry and lifted him up in my arms.

- What the are you doi-

- I'm going to fuck you now, hard. I told him and lifted him over to the bed

- Wohooo

- Baby how can you be so happy when we're in the hospital because I tried killing myself? I asked a bit confused to be honest