Chapter 4

I knocked on the door and hoped I had came right.
The door opened and I was met by a curlyheaded someone.

- Hi Louis, welcome to my flat!

Harry signed for me to step inside, so I did. I looked around and noticed that he did have a very small flat, not in a bad way really, it seemed to be very cozy and comfortable.

- You can take off your jacket and hang it here. Harry said and pointed to a couple of hooks on the wall.

I took off my jacket and started to walk around in his small flat

- Soo, what are we going to do? I asked

- I was thinking that we could just watch some movies or something? He said and smiled at me, showing off his cute dimples.

We walked into the livingroom and I sat down in his sofa, which was also very small.

- What movie do you want to watch Lou?

- Uhm, you choose, it's your house.

- I was thinking The notebook maybe? Like, if you want to of course!

The notebook, interesting choice. I have actually never seen it but I've heard that it's good so why not.
I gave him thumbs up and a smile.

- You could maybe make some popcorn meanwhile?

- Uhm, I would but. I can't cook.

- You don't need to know how to cook just to make popcorn you silly! He said and let out a small laugh

- But Harold I promise you I can't make popcorn, I'll just burn them!

- Okay okay, no popcorn for us then.

Harry put the cd in and he walked over to the sofa and sat next to me as the film started.

~ One hour later ~

I looked at Harry who looked at me, his green eyes looked very beautiful in the dark.
I suddenly realised that we were sitting very close to eachother, like, really close.

I stared at Harrys lips, probably far too long than I should have.

- Are you staring at me?

I snapped my head away from his and said

- Uhh what no. Why would I?

Harry just laughed at me and then he pushed me out of nowhere, suddenly I was lying on the sofa with Harry on top of me, hmm, this reminded me of what had happened earlier.

I didn't even try to get up, I just stared at his eyes and then flickered down to his pink lips, the fuck, what is wrong with me.

Before I even knew of it Harry leaned down and suddenly his lips was on mine. I should have pushed him away, we're just friends, although friends shouldn't treat you like this.

I was in shock, but I liked it, I shouldn't like it though.
I leaned into the kiss and deepend it, threw my right hand into his hair and ran my fingers through his soft curls. God they was like heaven to touch.

After a few seconds, Harry really realised what he had done, he pulled away from me and let out a breathe.

- I'm, I'm so sorry Louis god! I - I didn't mean to, I really didn't oh my god.

He climbed off my stomach and I sat myself up on the sofa again.

- Harry it's okay

- No it's not, I'm so sorry Louis, I'm so weird goddamit!

I have no fucking idea why I did what I did, but I couldn't just sit and watch when Harry blamed himself for this, therefore I kissed him again.
Not a very deep kiss this time, a quicker one just to show that it wasn't his fault, I liked it too.

When I pulled away he just stared at me, he looked slightly confused. Then he said

- Why did you do that?

- What?

- Why did you kiss me again?

Good question Harold, I actually don't know either? Platonic bros doesn't kiss eachother like that, or kiss eachother over all.

- I just, uhm, you don't have to be sorry Harry. I kind of, liked it.

- You kind of liked it?

- Uhm, yeah..

- Well I kind of liked it aswell... shall we maybe uhm...

- Why not. I said and quickly pressed my lips against his again.

Actually I could think of many reaons why not, first of all, I'm obviously straight. Second of all, we've only known eachother for a week.
And thi-

- Ooh shiit

I accidently moaned when he kissed my neck out of nowhere.

- You like that Lou?

- Mmmhm

- Great! He said and continued to kiss my neck

My mind had completly shut down as I was lying on the sofa with Harry on top of me again, kissing my neck.

- You know, I've liked you since the first time I saw you.
Harry said and pecked my lips

- Haz that's impossible

- What? No it is not. I thought you were cute!

- To be honest I did think you were kind of cute too Harold. You and your little 'oops'. I said and started to smile at him, he just smiled back.

Harry got up from me, for the third time this day. And walked over to turn off the tv. Well, that wasn't the only thing that needed to get turned off.

- Do you think I'm straight Haz?

He looked over at me and started to laugh.

- Straight? Let me tell you something, we just kissed, and you liked it, obviously other parts of you also liked it-.
He said and flickered his eyes down to my dick, now that's disrespectful.
- and you have kind of just admitted that you like me and think I am cute, but sure!

I looked at him with an unimpressed look on my face as he whispered
- As straight as my hair..

- Hey, I heard that. That's not nice!

- So what? Being gay is an insult now?

- Uhm, no... are you gay?

- Do you even need to ask? Do I seem intrested in girls?

- Uhm, no...

- Exactly. So, are you?

- What?

- Are you gay Lou?

I have no fucking idea, I am straight but.. I kind of liked it when he kissed me. And obviously my half hard dick probably meant that I'm not as straight as I thought I were.

- Harold, I have no fucking idea.

- Okay. Harry said and gave me a smile.

He stood in front of me and put his hand out for me to grab. He helped me up from the sofa and said
- Should we go to sleep?

- Yes please I'm tired as shit!

- You can sleep where ever you want to, make yourself comfortable!

- What are the options?

- Uhm, the sofa or, my bed I guess.

- I could sleep in your bed. But like, just because it's more comfortable...

- If you say so Lou! Harry said and kissed my cheek

* Wow, kisses all over the place. I'm very sorry haha I'm shit at writing kiss scenes and smut over all. I hope you enjoyed it anyways!
All the love :D *