Chapter 9

I'm very sorry for the bad updating, I've been sick and school has started so I do not have as much time as I did on the summer break to write. I hope you'll enjoy it anyways!

                * SMUT WARNING *

It had been around 10 minutes and neither Harry or Zayn had come back yet, I'm starting to wonder where the fuck they had gone. Just as I was going to stand up from the sofa I saw Harry sticking out his head from the wall.

- Hi dad

He said and stumbled over to me. He seemed to be both drunk and high, also what the fuck was up with the dad thing?

- Princess how much did you smoke?

- I didn't smoke anything but like it was sooo good I'm feeling so easy Louis.

Okay he was high, no doubt.

- Honey sit here, I'll just go to Zayn okay? I'll be back soon.

I have to know what the fuck had happened to Harry.

- Bitch what the fuck did you do with my boyfriend? I asked as soon as I saw Zayn standing in the kitchen.

- Louis it was not my fault! He literally  took one drag and then he got out of fucking control and then I was goin to get you but then I heard a bottle open and looked back and he was like "This shit looks yummy" and drank half the fucking bottle before I could take it away from him!

I know I shouldn't but I laughed, my little Harold is probably high and drunk at the moment and both for the first time.

- I should go look after him..

- Yeah you fucking should! Zayn said and walking after me

When we came into to livingroom I was attacked from the side, like always I wasn't prepered so I fell down to the floor.
I looked up and to be honest I could've been blind but still known who it was.

- Louis you were gone so long I thought you left me! He said and sluddered

- Babe I would never leave you. You're both drunk and high, climb off me will you please?

- Noo I do what I want to. Does this remind you of anything Looouuu?

- Hmm, yeah maybe of that time you attacked me before the video diary?

- Yeeeeaah. You're smoking hot by the way, want me to cool you down? He said and started kissing down my neck. I could hear that all three other boys were laughing, and it didn't take a scientist to figure out that they were laughing at us.

- Princess you're drunk.

- But I want to kiss you!

- Yeah but maybe not in the livingroom while three other are watching? Also you probably shouldn't because you're drunk and can't think straight.

- I could fuck you right here if I'd want to hedgehoge.

Jesus he must be drunk as hell! Also I could feel my blood rush a little south because Harry had literally talked about fucking me and I could not stop myself from imagining it.

I pushed Harry off my stomach, I didn't want him to do anything that he'd regret. Also I can't forget that Niall, Zayn and Liam are still watching.

- What did you do that for? Harry asked a bit amused as I sat down in the sofa and he let himself sit down in my lap.

- I told you, you're high and drunk and I don't want you to do anything that you'll regret later.

Liam started laughing loud as fuck, to be honest what was wrong with that lad?