Chapter 11

We had left Harrys house and was walking towards my flat.
All I can think of is that Anne must have heard us have sex last night, well that's fucking embarresing. Would've been really nice to live with the frog actually, only the two of us.

- Hey Haz

- What? Harry said as we walked down the streets hand in hand.

- Would you want to live with me? I asked quickly

Harry suddenly stopped and looked at me, god I hope this wasn't to soon? Then he smiled, showing his dimples of.
- Really? 

- Yeah, really! 

Harry kissed my lips as he hugged me and let out a squeal. 
- Of course Lou! 

- You know, we're just making your poor mother a favor really. I said and laughed

- Oh god that was so embarressing! Harry said and blushed a little

- Yeah, but I told you to be quiet didn't I? I said and smirked at him

- Hey, don't blame it all on me, you weren't that quiet either actually! 

- How could I stay quiet while fucking that ass? I said and gripped his right buttcheek

- Louis! He yelped, then we heard loads of "click"s, oh no.. 

We looked behind us to see two paparazzis standing there taking loads of pictures of us, Simon will not be happy about this. I looked at Harry who had a very worried look on his face.

- Hey don't worry, lets just keep walking love. Simon will fix it! I said and kissed his cheek

~

We arrived at my house a few minutes later. We walked into the house and I saw my mothers shoes in the hallway, she was still at home. 

- Hello mom! I yelled 

- In the kitchen honey! I heard her yell back

After both of us had gotten our shoes removed from our feet I clutched Harrys hand in mine and lead him into the kitchen where my mother was. 

- Hi sweeties! She said happily, then she looked down where my hand was still holding Harrys, she smirked.

- Apparently you already know I'm the lucky boy who's moving in with your son. Harry said cheekily, oh god. 

- Hold up, you're moving in together? She asked confused 

- Actually, yes bu- 

- I'm so happy for you two!! She yelped and hugged us both.

- Oh god, Simon will be mad. Harry suddenly let out with a deep breath

- Why is that? My mother suddenly asked 

- Well, neither he nor our management wants us together. I dont want to think of his reaction when we're moving in together. Harry said and looked down at the floor

- Hey they can't tell you that! I'll call those dickheads and they'll regret everything that they've said to you two! 

- You can't do that mom, it'll get us kicked out of the band. Just keep it low will you? Do it for us?
I said and tried to give her a smile, it hurt though. I couln't give her a real smile while talking about this. I've finally accepted myself and I've found the best boyfriend ever and I can't tell people, I can't bee truly happy about it.

- Okay then, if that's what you believe is the best for you. She said and hugged us both once again. 

Suddenly my phone started to ring,  I took it in my hand to look who's calling me. Fuck, it's Simon.