Chapter 20

*The 28th of September 2013*

I had been waiting for this moment for the whole damn year, so many months had passed since I proposed and it still feels just like a dream.
We had together decided that we wanted to have a good amount of time to plan our wedding and it turns out it was a really good idea, everything looked amazing.

I was now standing in fron of a mirror looking at myself, I was wearing the typical wedding outfit. Boring I know but still, this is what we had decided together and I loved it. Also it had to be honest been me who had decided what I was going to wear while Harry had gotten to decide what he was going to wear. The thing is, I hadn't gotten to see his choice yet and I'm very curious if it'll be a glittery pink costume or something similar to what I'm wearing.

- You look absolutely amazing love. Said Jay as she walked up behind me

- Thank you mom

- I am so so happy for you two, you know that right?

- Yes mom I know, you literally talk about how cute me and Harry are everytime we meet..

I'm not even overreacting, she always talks about what a beautiful boyfriend I've got and how she can't wait until we get married and stuff. And here we are now, just a few minutes until I'm going out there to marry my beautiful beautiful boyfriend.

- But you are though! I'm so happy that you're happy...
She said and that's when I heard sniffles

- Hey why are you crying? I asked her as I turned around to face her

- I'm just-... my beautiful little boy is getting married! I'm so freaking happy for you two but..

- But what?

- I know how much you two love eachother, it really shows. And that makes no sense I know but the thing is, I can also see how much it pains you two having to keep it in the closet. Always have to hide and fake your smiles for the cameras, that really hurts my feelings as a mother.

That's when I was about to loose it myself, I felt like I needed to cry but I didn't. I hugged my mother instead and kept a smile on my face. It's not that I'm sad, because today is probably the happiest day of my entire life. It hurts to see my mother hurt because of what the management is doing to us, they don't realise that it hurts me and Harry extremly but also the people around us.

- Honey we need to get going. She said, hugged me and then placed her hands on my shoulder to look at me.
- I am so so proud of you Louis and I want you to remember that.

The clock was ticking and I was supposed to be down in the church in about 5 minutes.
My mother took my arm in hers and lead me down to the church. When we had gotten there she led me to the altar, this is where me and Harry will stand looking eachother as we say yes in just a few minutes. It to be honest feels like I'm going to shit myself, but then I remember that Harry soon will walk in and I know that he will make me feel safe as he always does.
My mom took her arm from mine and kissed my cheek before saying
- I love you
And then walking away from the altar to sit down in the front row with all of the other people.
Soon after that the priest walked in and placed himself on the altar aswell, shit it's getting to damn close now.. I feel like I might cry.

Suddenly, the church bells rings and the organ began to play. I watched the doors that lead into the church slowly open, I held my breath and continued watching the doors open. There stood now my beautiful soon to be husband, dressed in a dark blue jacket with a white shirt beneath. His hair was fluffy and it looked perfect.
With him was his mother who walked him up to the altar.

- Hi. He whispered to me as he had reached the altar and was standing in front of me

- You look beautiful. I whispered back

The priest had apparently been saying some shit while me and Harry had been whispering to eachother because he suddenly coughed out loud and raised an eyebrow at the both of us.

- Now say after me; I Harry Edward Styles take you, Louis William Tomlinson to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death dous part.

Harry slowly repeated the words, even slower than usually. But I couldn't be even the smallest bit irritated because I love him more than anything else in this world and I love him just because he is who he is.

- Now, repeat after me. Said the priest again and looked at me
- I Louis William Tomlinson take you, Harry Edward Styles to be my lawfully wedded husband-
And now I began to cry, dang it. I started to cry even before Harry did..
- To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death dous part.

- You have declared your consent before the Church. You may now kiss! The priest said and fuck yes I kissed Harry. The purest kiss ever shared between us, possibly the most lovefilled kiss we've ever shared. When we pulled apart from eachother I noticed tears streaming down Harry's face, thank god I'm not the only one crying now atleast...

 When we pulled apart from eachother I noticed tears streaming down Harry's face, thank god I'm not the only one crying now atleast

* Sooo I know this chapter was shorter than they usually are but at the same time you did get quite some extra ordinary content in this one so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I hope you liked iiiit, I almost began to cry myself while writing this vduwhuw

I hope you liked iiiit, I almost began to cry myself while writing this vduwhuw. Have a nice day/night all of you, all the love! ♡