Chapter 2

* Smut warning!! ( yes already I know, you'll understand) *

All guys walked off stage and ran to hug their family members.
I ran straight to my mom.

- I am so happy for you Louis! How are the other boys? Are they nice to you?

- Mom, we've just met. I don't know them! I said and let out a laugh

- Well, it didn't really look like you didn't know that curlyheaded boy!

- Okay okay, I met him just before we got called up on stage. Didn't you see him when I walked over to you?

- Oh right I forgot, he seems sweet though! She said and smiled at me

- Uhhm, okaay.

- You should walk over to the boys and talk with them.

- Yeah I think so too. Love you mom!

- Love you sweetie

I walked over to the other boys who had already started talking with eachother without me, uhm rude!
They looked at me and they all introduced themself.
Harry just said "hi" when it was his turn.

One of the guys, I think his name was Liam, said 
- Shouldn't you tell him your name maybe?

Harry smiled and said
- Uhm we've already met actually... Hi Louis!

The boys looked at me and Harry with a weird face. Except the blonde one, Niall, he just looked back and forth at me and Harry and smiled.

~ 1 week later ~

All the boys had finally started to get to know eachother and I finally remembered everyones name right.
There's this irish blonde guy who's name is Niall, and there's Liam who apparently had been on the X-factor before. Also we have this blackhaired guy who still has the face "I didn't sign up for this" Zayn.
And then we have Harry with his green eyes, cute dimples and curly fluffy brown lamb hair.... wait what?

However, I'm sitting on the top of the stairs in a house. We are going to make our first so called "Video diary" as a group. Harry came up with the name "One direction" it's lovely isn't it?

I started to get bored so I jumped down the stairs and ran over to Niall who was sitting in the sofa.

- What's uuup blondie?! I yelled as I jumped over the back of the sofa and landed right next to Niall.

- You scared me don't do that Louis! He said and looked with a disappointed face at me

- Sorry, Niall I'm bored, when are we filming the video diary?

- Soon, Liam had to help Harry with his tie first. Niall said normally

- What the fuck? Have they become boyfriends now or what? I said mildy amused

Niall started laughing at me

- The fuck is wrong with you blondie

- You are so jealous Louis! He said and continued to laugh his ass off, not that he really has one...

- Uhm, I'm not? Why would I be?

Before Niall got the chance to say anything more I left.
I walked around trying to find the other boys, suddenly I got attacked from behind. I wasn't ready at all so I fell to the ground in no seconds.

- Oh I'm so sorry! The person, who apparently was Harry, said as he laughed.

He moved a bit so I could roll over and lie on my back to face him.