03

"Mom, where are we going" you repeated for about the 50th time through gritted teeth, crossing your arms tighter to your chest.
She pulled up into a parking lot, and the engine turned off, her keys sounding as she jiggled them out of the hole.
"You can stop asking because..WE'RE HERE!" she exclaimed.

She pointed out of her window, leaning back in her seat so you can see where the mysterious place was.
Oh my god. Your face fell into an unamused frown.
"Let's just get this over with" You muttered, exiting the car and slamming the door shut.
~

↑ ↑
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

     ↑                                ↑      ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

As soon as you entered the building you already felt weird. Some jazz music was playing from a speaker, which actually surprised you because you took a taste to it straight away.

"Oh, hello!" A young woman dressed in formal attire greeted you, bowing.
"Hello! We'd like to see your wedding dresses. It's for my daughters' wedding" your mother placed her hand on your shoulder, and you wanted to shake it off, but with the nice woman's eyes on you, you refrained from embarrassing your mother and yourself.

"Awh, congratulations" she looked at you, a big smile on her face.
"Hm...Yeah..thanks" you hummed, a small, forced smile on your face. I mean, she was just trying to be nice.

She seemed convinced, nodding in acknowledgement and asked for your name.
You told her and she gasped lightly.

"Oh, here, come follow me"
She started walking and you and your mother did as you were instructed, sharing confused glances at each other as it looked as though she was leading you away from what you came here for. The lady kept walking further and further down the store until she reached a wooden door at the back.

There was a plaque on it, which read 'VIP ONLY'.

  "Did dad do this?" You whispered, leaning towards your mother.
"Oh, no. The nice lady inside did." The woman rebutted, opening the door.
You entered and was shocked, your mouth agape.