16

His laughter rang melodically.
"Aha, I think I should get a prize now for winning now, shouldn't I?"
You sighed, still keeping a smile on your face, "Sure."
"Wait, seriously?" he shot you a surprised look.
"Why not. I tried playing golf today that's one stupid thing, let's add another"
He chuckled, "alright."
"So, what do you want, babyboy" you added onto the end for some reason, hardly having control over not saying it. Wait...was the pet name starting to rub off on you?

  He hummed. You looked up to see him tapping his index finger onto his cheek.
Your eyebrows pushed together, confused.
"What?"

  But still, he continued the same action.
"What are you- Jimin I swear to god" you realised, and he laughed at your reaction, then quickly went into a pout.
"Stop it" you teased, hitting him lightly.

  You two entered the unattended elevator and Jimin pressed the ground floor button.
"Hm? Where are we going?" You asked.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow is the dinner" he informed, putting his hands in the trouser pockets of his suit.
"Dinner?"

  The elevator doors opened and you trailed behind Jimin as he lead the way out the hotel.
"Yeah, the evening dinner with the CEO"
"Wait..." you pulled your hand up, counting with your fingers, "This is the third?.. day of our stay?"
"Well done" he praised, sarcastic.
"Ok...so that would give us two more days. The dinner tomorrow and your day off in two days."
"Yup" Jimin nodded, smiling at the reception desk workers as they bid you both a respective bow.
"So...where are we going now?"
He flashed you a grin like smile before opening the hotel doors, "to get you a dress"

~

  "How about this one?" Jimin beamed holding up a bedazzled red long dress.
You tilted your head, giving him a 'are you serious' look.
"What? It's so cool"
"Yeah, if we were going to a 90s disco party"

  He sighed, cute, offended faced before going back to put the dress away.
You smiled before you continued searching.
A kind lady, probably aged about 23, working at the store while putting away some clothes noticed you, and asked you if you needed any help.

  You thought for a moment before answering, "Yeah actually. Do you have any long dark coloured dresses, formal?"
"Yes, right this way" she smiled, putting down the folded clothes she was previously holding and started walking to a new location.

  You followed her as your eyes wandered around, trying to find Jimin so that he'd know where you went, and you found him still observing dresses for you a few racks away when he caught your eye.
He looked lost for a moment but when you motioned to the lady infront of you, he understood and rushed to you.

  "Here are the formal dresses" she held her arm out.
"Thank you"
She bowed and left when Jimin came into the scene.

  It had been about 5 minutes before your eyes suddenly gleamed, retrieving the hanger on which a simple, but beautiful black dress hung; length up to the floor, it had a sweetheart cut that was still modest and elegant, and had short sleeves in the same flower-net material. With a sewn in belt at the waist, the skirt flower down like water.