27

Day One

  "Y/n, your family is here"
"Hm"

A light sigh was surpassed before Jimin leaned back from the peep hole on the door and opened it, revealing your whole family. They crowded in the once silent home one after another, but of course not before 'overly friendly greetings to Jimin' which caused you to roll your eyes. However, you were luckily safe from your parents look of reprimand as your back was turned to them all, sitting on the island, eating an apple.

"Y/n?"
Pursing your lips for a split, aggravating second, you plopped your apple and phone down and swivelled around on the spinny chair, revealing your sister, Liz with the corners of her lips turned up.

  "Hey" You showed her a light smile as to not bring on the endless, worrisome questions on your already standoffish behaviour and got up to give her a truthfully not so embracing hug. More like a 'yeah I've heard about this relative, but I still have no idea who you are and don't feel comfortable around you' kind of hug.

  "Aww" Your younger - yet taller - brother Mark joined in as well, making the group hug tighter and, painful by slapping your and Liz' back hard so she tusked and you just sighed.

"Why didn't I get out of it sooner" You rhetorically asked, ashamed of yourself as you all let go, sharing a laugh and your mood became suddenly uplifted by the contrast of atmosphere.
"It's good to see you, sis. Now I can finally get revenge for when you killed me on Fortnite" he crossed his arms, a frown on his face yet his eyebrow was raised in a feeling of overconfidence.

  "Just when I thought you were acting like a true brother—"
"Y/nnn!," Your mother excitedly cooed, arms out to embrace you also, but before you turned your attention to her, you quickly muttered to Mark, "By the way, that was the easiest kill on Fortnite ever. You don't put up much of a fight", to which he proceeded to punch you in the arm.

"I just can't believe you're getting married this week!" She hugged you and with her viewpoint the other way, your smile slowly turned down, "Yeah me either. So let's get going shall we? I'm sure the people at the dress shop are waiting for us"
"Oh you're right" She realised, pulling away from you abruptly.
"We should get going too boys" Your father gathered as you took a peek at Jimin who had his head low and lips shut, contrasting to his usual aura.

"We'll see you all at the hotel later tonight okay?" Your mother said, waving.
"Ok, have fun guys" Your brother said, going to stand next to Jimin.
Before leaving that front door, you had to turn to one last person, "Bye" Jimin had his hand very lightly on your waist as if you were porcelain, and he pecked your cheek quite believably.
"Bye" You returned in the same, flat tone and headed off to the dress shop after taking your suitcase that was already on the landing.

-

"Just, try and act like we're fine. We don't want to worry our families. We shouldn't bring them into our dilemma"

"So, you want to just cover it up instead of talk about it?" He asked with an underlying bellow of  'one of us just apologise already'.

Your head turned to him with a confused, vexed look, "Well," you dragged the word out in pure derision "it's just that I didn't hear any talking as of yet, so I'm proposing an action for the greater mass. When either of us start talking, then we can stop 'covering it up'" You air quoted at his statement, resentful due to the fact that he's barely said a word or even looked at you since waking up from that couch - not your command, it was a choice by his own will - and he's mentioning talking to one another as if he is the bigger person.