21

*1 month later*

A light sigh escaped your dry lips as you stretched your arms out and your back so it arched up, feeling relieved from your comfortable sleep.
Yawning, your eyes squinted open with the disturbing morning sun peeking its way through the curtains, shining on you as you lay on your back, so you shaded your tired eyes with your hands.
Feeling the weight of a hand resting on you, you took a big exhale and shuffled, turning round to face the other side of the bed.

"Morning handsome" you muttered. And though his eyes were still closed, a smile found its way onto his plump lips. "Good morning beautiful"

  His raspy voice almost put you back to a peaceful sleep if it weren't for his hand stroking your waist, pushing up at your - correction, his - shirt to reveal your bare skin

"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked.
"Of course I did, you were by my side all night" Reaching up, you gently ran your fingers through his silky solid blonde hair.

He had recently dyed his hair, not changing the colour, but fixing up the once dark roots.
"I mean after last night" he reminded you, smirking, and you became flushed, hitting his chest lightly as you recalled the lustful pants filling the silent room the night before.
With an attractive, husky chuckle, he pulled you closer to him so your hands were up against his bare chest and was about to delight himself to a sweet morning kiss when something obstructed his desire.

  Looking down, confused, he saw your finger on his lips. "Not with morning breath" you teased and he groaned, letting go of your waist, turning to lay on his back.
"Heh, get up lazy head," You started, removing the fluffy blanket from your body, and getting up from the bed, performing yet another, large stretch "you have to get to work"

  Jimin turned to face you, and his whining came to a slow halt as he bit his lips with a little smirk, watching your his loose shirt ride up your backside from your stretch.
"You're watching me aren't you?" You questioned with a satisfied grin, beginning the walk to the bathroom.
"You must have eyes on the back of your head, or my game isn't smooth enough anymore" He commented.
You scoffed a silent laugh, "I can sure as hell tell you I don't have eyes on the back of my head" you muttered.
"Hey!"
You giggled.

~

  "So, I was thinking maybe we could go on a little date today?" Jimin proposed, wrapping his arms around you from behind.
You jumped a little, "Hm, where to?" You flipped the bacon, one by one, still concentrated.
"A movie maybe, and then somewhere to eat like a restaurant"
"The amount of restaurants I've been to since I've met you" you sighed, shaking your head.

  He let out a humoured laugh. "Well, where do you want to go?"
"A movie theatre would be nice"
"Movie it is then" he smiled, placing a kiss in the crook of your neck, tickling you with his messy hair, then walking over to set the table as you cooked. "There's a really good one I want to see with you. It's called fifty shades of-nah I'm kidding"