14

Well...here you were.
The swimming pool.

  There were surprisingly only two couples here, probably because everybody else was having their dinner on the ground floor

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  There were surprisingly only two couples here, probably because everybody else was having their dinner on the ground floor.
But you and Jimin decided to skip dinner to lounge around and get your hair wet. A wise decision.
They smiled at you politely when you entered.

  You took a seat on one of the many white basket chairs cushioned with a beige pillow, and Jimin took the empty seat next to you.
You breathed in deeply, observing the area; it was tiled with white, little squares and chairs were scattered around the perimeter of the sizeable swimming pool, which was just a few steps forward from where you were seated right now.
On the opposite side, there was a sauna, as well as a hot tub in the corner that wasn't occupied.

  One couple was in the swimming pool, actually swimming and the other couple were dangling their legs into the water, the woman leaning into the man. They both looked fairly young, maybe their early 20s.

Ping!

  You pulled out your phone from your little bag you brought, and opened the message from the person you've been waiting for.

Y/n: Hi, mum.

Mum: FINALLY! DID YOU READ MY MESSAGE.

  You raised your eyebrows and scrolled upwards a little to see your mother's previous message.

Mum: HOW'S THE TRIP GOING?

  You exhaled, keeping a half smirk half smile on your face.

Y/n: Great, yeah it's going well, we're at the swimming pool right now. And, did you figure out how to type in all caps?

Mum is typing...
Mum: Great? That doesn't sound like you...Also, yes I did THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME.

  You re-read the message she just sent - the first part, not the all caps - reminiscing how just a few days ago you had a distinct hate for this man and if this business was trip hadn't occurred, you'd still have to refuse the temptation to punch him in his handsome face.
And now? You have to resist the temptation thinking about those luscious lip-

Mum: Hello?

Y/n: sorry. Um, yeah I guess this is trip is starting to give me another opinion on Jimin.

Mum: KQKQKWKWKEEKDNDNROG

  You sighed before letting out a light laugh.
You awaited your mother's next message but got nothing and you wondered if she had fainted.

Y/n: Mum??
Y/n: mother?
Y/n: mummyyy
Y/n: did you die?

Mum is typing...
Mum: sorry your father was just telling me off for screaming so loud.