18

"MOVIES ON!" Jimin yelled, though the kitchen was open plan and only a few steps across from the living room.
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT!" He laughed as you walked over to the sofa and handed him the popcorn bowl while keeping the nacho plate to yourself.

  After about half an hour of more bowling, you and Jimin decided to do something else, and agreed on renting a movie and watching it in your room.

  "So what's the name of this movie again?" You asked, putting both your legs up on the sofa.
"Divergent" (por ejemplo. Spanish coming in like. Ok, lo siento)
"Is it good?"
"No, it's a horrible movie which is why I put it on for us to waste our time on" He remarked, clearly sarcastic.

  You frowned, and hit him playfully on the arm as he chortled.
That indescribable laugh always summoned butterflies in your stomach.

~

  The movie was lengthy, 2 hours long. So you can imagine how uncomfortable it must've been staying in a simple sitting position the entirety of those 2 hours, so there was a lot of shuffling and moving - mainly from Jimin.

  "Are you ok?" You whispered to Jimin as he lifted his legs up onto the sofa, crossing them. He couldn't help but feel turned on by your soft, deep whispering voice.
"Yeah, I'm fine"
You nodded and turned back to the tv, engaged again.

  A soft grunt sounded and suddenly Jimin was laid down, resting his head on your lap, making you flinch in surprise.

What the hell?

  You tensed up immediately at the contact of his voluminous soft hair which tickled your bare legs as you were wearing a pair of shorts due to the heat.
His hands were together - palm to palm - resting underneath his head until he shuffled and held the side of your thighs, making your breath hitch and your cheeks take on a rosy pink hue.

  Ok, ok calm down.
You debated whether or not to wake him up or rather how to wake him up.
Chewing at your bottom lip with uncertainty, your hands hovered over Jimin's shoulders hesitantly, not taking the move.

Wait but what if he's not asleep?

  Finding the answer to your question you leaned forward slowly, trying not to disturb him even if he is really asleep, and distinguished that he was indeed out cold.

Should I just leave him be?

  You wondered and took a look at your phone checking the time, realising you only had an hour and 15 minutes till you had to leave for the dinner.

Here goes nothing.

  You took a sharp deep breath out.
"Hey, Jimin" you whispered and he groaned in annoyance, not waking up.
You clicked your tongue and tried yet, again this time shaking him lightly, "Jimin"

  "What?" He whined, prolonging the word.
"Get up. We have to start getting dressed"

  All of a sudden Jimin jumped back from you with a low gasp, leaning on the other end of the couch, his eyes wide, staggered.

  "Are..you okay?"
You peered at him after experiencing a little jump scare.
"D-did I.." he pointed to your lap and you smirked, "fall asleep on my lap, yes"
"Uh, I-I'm Sorry. I was just tired and had a long day at work. I didn't mean to" He stuttered.
"Aw, that's too bad. I would've woken you up with a kiss but if you say so" you shrugged, lifting yourself off from the couch, back facing him, stifling your laughter.
"No! No" he immediately defended.

  Rolling your eyes playfully you told him to get dressed for the dinner before heading to the bedroom to put on your dress, leaving him there, his lips missing the unknown taste of yours.