28

"Did you guys actually think we ran all the way here?" JiHyun asked, the arch of an eyebrow raised in a look of distinct mockery as the three of you rolled your eyes.
"With the way you just bolted off, yeah" Liz huffed, wide-eyes, taking a seat at the table.
"Oh please, we may be fun people, but we still do have some class" Your brother remarked in an off British accent, chin lifted and eyes squinted in what he thought was a sense of supreme.

  "Anyways," you rolled your eyes away from your idiot brother in disgust, "let's order"

-

  "Could you chew any slower?"

After shooting you an offended look, Mark proceeded to do just that, rolling his jaw deliberately at a snails pace. Maybe even slower, making you want to scream your lungs out.
"For the love of God, please" Liz murmured, her head drooping lower into her hands, covering her eyes from this leisurely mess.

As for the last 20 minutes of your precious time, you and Liz have been waiting for the boys to finish their food, your patiences running thinner with every minute that passed, ironically as they ate slower.

"Can I at least finish my story?" JiHyun puffed, nothing on his fork or in his mouth but everything still in the exact same position on his plate from when he first got it.
You took a sharp breath in, clicking your tongue and looked up at him, "Ok, one," you counted rather passive aggressively, "it's how you won a game in fortnite"
"Using a trickshot" He added, proud of the fact with the way a beaming smile plastered on his face that looked so good to punch right now.
You inhaled, "and two, finish that story and I swear to god you won't live to even finish your full plate of untouched food"

"Someones a little impatient" Jimin side-eyed you, slipping another piece of chicken into his mouth from next to you.
You sucked your cheeks in before sighing. "Ok, Liz, let's just go otherwise we'll age 20 years waiting for these three"
Your sister slapped her hands down into the table as she got up excitedly, jump scaring the guys, "Thank. God."

"Where are you gonna go?" Jimin asked, surprising you, but also warming your heart.
You cleared your throat, "I don't know. Might roam around the hotel, see what there is to do. You'll have hopefully finished your food by then" you smirked, tucking in your chair swiftly.
He rolled his eyes playfully, "Ok, see you later. Stay safe"
"Yeah. See you"

~

  You gave Liz a 'really?' look.
"What? Cmon, it'll be fun!" She grinned, grabbing your wrist and dragging you into the room so you had no choice of backing out now - not like you were even gonna try in the first place, being too exhausted.

  "God, this is so boring. Like, of all places to go at a luxury hotel, we're going to a gallery?" You glared her twinkling eyes down with revulsion before she turned her head slowly to you with a smile. And not just any smile, the smile. The smile that read, 'my inner sarcastic bitch mode has been switched on, so get ready' - to which you internally sighed.
"Instead of being a whiny child- oh wait, you are-"

"That would make you a grumpy teenager then" You retorted, cutting her off and walking past her nonchalantly, glancing around.
"Still," she swivelled round, "I'm not a child,"
"You sure? I think you should re-check your birth certificate" you mirrored the smile.

She huffed, placing her hands on her hips, "Why don't you at least observe one of these paintings."
You stopped still in your tracks, and she hesitated also "Oh wow," you pointed to a simple painting in front of you, "look, colours."

She exhaled with squinted eyes at you. "Aw no, look at the poor child, she lost her parents and now she's being an annoying little brat"
You tusked, mirroring her expression, "Aw no, look at the poor teenager, she's running back to the house cause her younger, smarter little sister will rat her out and end her life" You snapped back and she 'ugh'ed before moving on by herself to another set of boring, repetitive paintings.
You smiled proudly to yourself, crossing your arms and also browsed around— not actually paying attention to the filled walls around you, just moving around as a way to occupy yourself.