33

Bursting through the door you were immediately hit with a reek of alcohol, booming music, choruses of male laughter and the bright navy blue light that caused your eyes to squint harshly from the dark night sky outside.
All these amenities for the bachelor party messed with your senses when you needed your focus on one thing only.
Your eyes scanned back and forth, fast paced, taking in your surrounding; there was a pool table to the far right, where about 6 men - some familiar and unfamiliar - played competitively as shown by their facial expressions, and you could see they were on their last 8 ball. There were a couple of people playing darts on the left, a few standing too confidentially near the board, unafraid of being involved in an accident, while the other threw the darts. At the bar was a bartender conjuring up some more drinks on demand, and in front were many tables where most of the men were, chatting and laughing away.

You cursed under your breath, doubting that you'll ever be able to find Jimin here.

Fed up with straining your eyes in this bright light, you decided to just push through, making your way through the small crevices between the crowd of men.
Not long after a little more pushing and 'excuse me's, you found yourself facing your fathers table directly; Business men, classy and dressed in work attire occupied the table pretentiously, sipping on rose gold carbonated wine. Your eyes widened and as to avoid an explanation as to why you were here and not relaxing at your also cliche bachelorette party, you turned the opposite way and made your walked back a few steps.

  "Wait, Y/n?"
Swiftly turning around, you encountered yet another table, but JiHyun and Mark occupied it, looking at you, bewildered if your presence. "Y/n? What are you doing here" your brother scrunched his face at you as you felt a wash of relief.

  "Erm, yeah hi," you blatantly greeted, "Not much time to explain, but I just need to know where Jimin is"
"Why, what's wrong?" Mark blurted out, as if rushing something.
"I just came here to apologise to Jimin due to..something that happened" you didn't want to linger too much on the subject, but felt eerie when JiHyun and Mark simply glanced to one another, and turned their attention back to you.

"We know"

"You know?"

"About the fight"

"You know?!"
You gasped.

"Yeah. Jimin told us everything, and he wants to apologise to you too!" JiHyun remarked, more in enthusiasm as this marked the moment you two will finally make up.
"Well then, where is he?" You asked, feeling no reprimand that Jimin told someone about your little secret. I mean, it would be hypocritical as you told you sister too- that's not the point. You just needed to find Jimin. Now.

  "He went back to your hotel room Y/n" Mark eyed you, confused that you did not know if this newly acquired information.
"Huh?, why would he go to the hotel?!"
"I don't know! But he said he was going to text you and call you. Did you not pick up?"
"Text..call..?" you squeezed your eyes shut, and reached down into your jeans pocket, "shit. My phones on silent" Evidently, your screen was bombarded with unreturned notification banners of messages upon messages and missed calls from Jimin.
"Well what are you waiting for! Quick, go to the hotel!"
Nodding with certainty, you halted toward the exit door, not caring about people who watched, wondering why a girl was at the bachelor party- the bride, in other words. Yeah

Finally reaching the peaceful outside, complemented by the dark evening street have you a sense of tranquility compared to inside that pub.
You found your car exactly where you parked it - a little unevenly due to your rush - and hopped infused, fumbling with your keys.
However, there was a slight problem, because when turning the keys in the ignition, the car revved weakly. Your gas was empty.

"You've got to be joking" You sighed in frustration at the tank nonchalantly reading E. "Perfect goddamn timing" Your patience was thinning now, and all this running around didn't help your stress levels. Needing a small moment to ground yourself, you sighed long and hard and thought rationally about this; remembering that your location as of now was an easy fix to your problems, you pulled out your phone.
He picked up immediately, and you felt a wash of relief.

"What is it? What's wrong?" JiHyun asked through the phone, concerned.
"My gas is empty. I need to use someone else's car"
"Okay, I'm coming"

Thankfully the conversation was understanding and short so that he appeared in less than 2 minutes with the keys to his brand new Porsche in his hand, swirling it around his fingers proudly though still walked hurriedly; he always did have the knack for showing off. Rolling your eyes, you exited your helpless little car and thanked him, reaching out to grab the keys when he instantly pulled them back.

"What are you doing?" You snapped unintentionally.
"I love you Y/n, but I don't trust you enough in case of ruining this new Porsche"
"Okay okay, you drive then!" You demanded, rushing your way to the other side of the car, "Just hurry"
"Shhh, stop shouting at my baby"
"JiHyun-"
"Okay, sorry"