13

The early weekday morning sun shone through the uncovered windows, making you squint your eyes harshly at the sudden light.
You grunted, stretching your arms out far, enjoying the feeling of a good morning stretch.

"Oh, you're awake?" Jimin's voice, clear as day.

You opened your heavy eyes to see Jimin, already dressed in his famous black suit, just now fixing up his unseen patterned yellow tie in the full length mirror; actually quite a beautiful early morning sight.

You forgot that today he was going to go out and it took a few seconds for you to recall why he was all dressed up.

"Yeah. What time is it?" Your rubbed your drowsy eyes.
" It's around..." he hesitated, glancing at his wrist watch, "just after 7:15"

You propped yourself up on the bed leaning back with your forearm supporting your weight.
"I thought your meeting was at 8. Why are you up so early?" Your raspy morning voice had an impact on Jimin, making him chuckle lightly.

"It's going to take around half an hour to get to his company building" he tugged at his tie, pushing it upwards.
"Oh, ok." You yawned, tilting your head to the left when you saw the free space on the bed next to you.
Your arms hovered mid air, eyes wide while the question 'did he sleep here' rang in your mind.

"So, did you have a good sleep last night?" He asked, almost as if he read your mind and was teasing you with your racing heart beat.
He moved from his place infront of the mirror to his desk, preparing his files.

"Uh" you blinked, "Yeah, yeah. You?" Your hands moved rapidly from mid air to scratching the back of your neck while thoughts of if you snored in your sleep, or drooled and he might've seen played over and over in your head.

"Could've been worse" he shrugged and your palms suddenly felt clammy.

You tried to cover up your tenseness by letting out a wobbly laughing. "Why - why do you say that"
The corner of his lips turned up, rolling his eyes as he shut his brief case, "I slept on the couch"
"Wait, what? Why?"
"Why," he turned around, "did you want me to sleep next to you instead?" he smirked, gazing back at you.
"No, no no" you defended, shaking your head as if you didn't just admire the thought.
He chuckled, "Exactly."

You sighed secretly as last night you dreamt of what it would've been like to wake up peacefully to be blessed with the sight of his handsome face.
You knew it was unrealistic and in some way wrong, but you couldn't help it.

"Ok," He cleared his throat, about to head to the door, "I'm going to go and grab some breakfast and then leave for my meeting"

He brought his arm up to check his watch again.
"What time does breakfast end?" You asked with another small yawn at the end.
"I think it ends at around 9, so you better get up"
"Yeah, I will."

With Jimin still here, preparing his days work, you took your chance to ask the question you felt a little nervous about.

"So..." your hands slapped down lazily onto the bed, "when am I going to see you again?" You tried your best to not sound hopeful or desperate with a careless looking shrug.
"Should see me around late afternoon, like 4. But if the meeting goes on longer, I'll call you"
"Thanks"

The corner of his lips turned up. "Hey, why don't you explore the hotel today. Maybe go to the game centre or check out a few shops downtown" he suggested, knowing you'd be bored and lonely the whole day.
"Yeah, I was thinking of doing that"
"I'm sorry, I'll just hope that the meeting finishes early" he gave you an apologetic look.
"Don't apologise, it's okay." To make him feel better you showed him a genuine, sleepy smile.