38

"You know," Jimin spoke up, falling to lean against the wall, crossing his arms "it would've been better if we had showered together" he muttered lustily, a smirk on his face

Sighing playfully at his remark you went back to your position in front of the mirror to continue brushing your hair "Why'd you think I left the door unlocked?"
Jimin's mouth fell open, standing up straight now, arms unfolding in disbelief, "You-you're joking right?"
"Of course I am" You snickered at his completely distraught reaction to apparently missing out on the easiest opportunity to fulfil his desires with you. You heard Jimin exhale in relief as you put your hairbrush back in your little bag, "Alright, I'm ready to go"
"Hm, no you're not" He hummed, walking over to you before you could take one step forward, his hands mysteriously behind his back.
Your eyebrows furrowed, "What are you doing?" You questioned, unable to figure out wether he had something sweet or something to scare you with behind him - a common habit of his as afore mentioned.
The corner of his lips calmly upturned, and though he didn't speak a word it immediately comforted you. He placed his one free hand on your shoulder to turn you back around to face the mirror as he settled behind you. As he brought his other hand up, from the reflection you saw he held one of the flowers which was on the bed earlier, and attached to it was a bobby pin - he had made the flower a hair accessory for you.
"Did you..make that for me while I was in the shower?" You couldn't help your expression turning smug.
"I thought it would look nice" bringing a section of hair by your ear back with his hands, he pinned the flower there and smiled up into the mirror at you. "Perfect" He said, going down to peck you on the cheek.
"Thank you, Jimin. It's beautiful" You blushed, warmed by this simple, yet utterly romantic gesture of his, "and..if any bees start chasing me, just know I'm still grateful"
He chuckled.

-

"This is really nice, you know" You uttered smoothly, hugging yourself tighter into Jimin's arm as your shoes dug gently into the sand.
After having a filling lunch at the hotels restaurant, you decided to roam around to see what was on offer, when you started to stroll among this local, popular beach near the hotel you came across. Around were many people either sunbathing, taking a dip into the surprisingly transparent and lucent ocean, or kids buoyantly sculpting sandcastles of all shapes and sizes.

Jimin hummed in agreement, entangling your hand in his, "It is. We should definitely come to the beach tomorrow, maybe even in the later evening so we can see the sunset."
"We can see the sunset from almost anywhere in this place" You joked though it was actually a fact. He exhaled a single laugh.
"I know I know, but something about a beach sunset.." He trailed off, steps slowing down and you glanced up at him to see his eyes twinkling, staring off into the distance as if recalling a long lost desire. "I just find them so..so irreplaceable"
"You little softie," He shook his head out of his trance with your sweetly humoured voice, "I never knew that about you"
He chuckled, embarrassed.
"We most definitely will watch the beach sunset, I promise you" You said, going up on your tip toes to peck him on his reddened cheek.
After getting rid of his flustered, sheepish smile, he halted walking, "Oh, but if we're going to go the beach at all, we need to buy some supplies don't we?"
"You're right...but, where are we gonna find stuff?" You asked, as you two had only gotten so far from the hotel as this beach, and if you two went searching for stores on your own you surely would get lost, not knowing the way back.