31

Day 3/5 to the wedding

The whole day was an unusually relaxed one as you simply roamed around the hotel - trying to avoid Jimin's presence as naturally as you could - because the atmosphere took a complete toll with your bachelorette party and Jimins bachelor party.
The location was the same concept for both of you - a nightclub or a bar - however they were in two completely different places of course. Advantageous in a way so that you didn't have to worry about occupying yourself staring all around the room on the side where Jimin wasn't stood, which made you feel more than awkward. And vice versa.
The bachelor and bachelorette parties weren't something you two were so hyped up on, and therefore put in the hands of JiHyun, who seemed to favour the idea of a generic get together with drinks, bustling crowds and booming music; not your or Jimin's cup of tea, but there was no use in complaining now.

~

↑                                ↑
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
   1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

"Tto witaerowo...tto wiheomhaeee, so bad..wHy urinNNnn yeAhH!"

"I swear to god, you're gonna give me a headache, Mark" JiHyun hissed, rubbing his temples critically to Mark's God awful singing.
Mark scoffed, "Excuse me? You think you can sing any better?"
"If you call what you were doing singing," JiHyun muttered, though loud enough for Mark to hear, "I probably could sing better than you" He raised the arch of one brow as well as the corner of his lips in synchronisation.

Mark tutted, picking up his drink hastily, taking a sip from it "Yeah, well I'm still waiting for you to prove to me your flourishing singing voice" He emphasised the 'flourishing' for obviously mocking effect.
"Not today my dear boy" JiHyun winked, responding in a way which made him sound much older and wiser, but it was clearly an alibi.
Mark smirked, "What, too chicken?"

Jihyun sucked his cheeks in, stalling time to think of a comeback - knowing for sure that his singing voice is not at all angelic, or something that could even be considered as singing also - and in remembering the unusually silent presence of his brother, decided to throw him into the mix. "Well, I think Jimin should have a go. I tell you, he really does love to sing" JiHyun prolonged the 'love' and smacked his hand down onto Jimin's nearest shoulder. And, unexpectedly, he received no reply. Not even a belated punch.
When he glanced at Jimin he seemed lost in space, staring sullenly down at the polished wooden table.

"Jimin, bro?" JiHyun lightly tapped his shoulder, stunning Jimin immensely that his cup of water almost fell out of his hands and splashed onto the ground.

"Are you alright?" JiHyun asked, watching his brothers eyes widen and glance around as if he forgot where he was for a second.
"Yeah," Jimin paused to clear his throat, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, "yeah. Why?"

"You seemed to be daydreaming there dude." JiHyun said with a light chuckle, trying to lighten his glum-looking face.
Jimin's face fell to relaxed from the previous worried it was just two seconds ago, "Yeah, I'm just a little tired." He put down his glass so that he could rub his face with both his hands, starting to feel the immense heat in the bar, giving him a headache now that he's back to reality. "That rehearsal dinner knocked me out haha"

Marks eyebrows creased and his lips pouted downwards, "Why don't you have a drink? Im sure it'll wake you up more than that room temperature water there" He slid a spare glass toward him from across the table and reached for the chilled bottle of beer made for sharing when Jimin was unhesitant to deny before Mark was even able to open the bottle.
"No" He sharply said, "no drinks" Everyone around the table stared at him in concern, so he stuttered up an excuse, "i-it's my wedding day soon, and..you know, wanna be clean" he said in badly covered up worry, thinking about his past mistakes.
Mark chuckled insecurely, as he meant no ill will to Jimin; simply wanted to loosen him up, help him relax because he's clearly on edge. "You're going to be sober in two days, I assure you Jimin.."

"Jimin, are you sure you're okay?" JiHyun asked once again, leaning into Jimin; his lips were pursed, no sound coming out. His eyes danced around the table, wanting to avoid giving JiHyun an answer, but he finally caved in.
"No...no, I'm not. I have to tell you. I had a fight with Y/n. Well, actually two fights." Jimin felt it was no point in continuing this act anymore; like everything is fine, like you two are perfectly happy and content, like there is no regret in the air between you two now.

"What? Why, what happened?" JiHyun put down his martini, concerned and Mark pushed away the empty glass and beer bottle, eyes fixed on a sighing Jimin.
"Well, the first one was truthfully..both our faults. I just didn't want to admit my side of the wrongdoing then. It was when I had the meeting about that Childs vitamin company, and Y/n came in late and 'embarrassed me'," Jimin air quoted, "in front of all the name partners. I was furious at her tardiness, and we had such a stupid and cruel fight when we got home. Now that I think about it, it wasn't even that big a deal as I had made it out to be. We stopped talking after that, and were honestly getting closer to at least looking at each other over the time we came to the hotel..but that night, when we stayed behind and had a couple of drinks," JiHyun and Mark nodded in validation that they were still listening intently, "I went back to the hotel room, completely wasted and I did something horrible to her."
"What did you do?" Mark frowned, eyes squinting at Jimin in intimidation, protective brother mode turning on - regardless of the fact that he's younger.
Jimin cleared his throat before continuing, effected by the strong gaze on him by Mark, "I..basically pranked her. I don't know why, but I was apologising to her, and then when she began apologising in return, ready to forgive me, I let the bad guy take over; I laughed at her, telling her it was merely just a joke because I was drunk and that I shouldn't be the one apologising. It was the day before our bloody rehearsal dinner as well." Jimin took a breath after his long explaining, barely getting any oxygen with how desperate and thankful he was to finally get all that information out there. He duly noted that it didn't take much for him to break; the weight of these past few days have been lifted off of him so quickly, and it was just by talking to someone.

"Wow.." JiHyun breathed, taken aback as he never would've guessed that anything like this happened between you two.
"I just don't know what to do" Jimin sighed in a whine, tousling his textured hair in the humidity of the room with nervousness.

JiHyun and a still frowning Mark glanced at each other, and back to Jimin.
"Have you tried..talking to her?" Mark questioned, tilting his head as if the obvious idea never came to Jimin's mind.
"Of course I have. But you know her," He glanced at Mark who understood his broad description of your behaviour completely with a nod, "she's hurt, and therefore she'd prefer to ignore me, and that's my fault. But I'm trying to be patient; she needs her closure"

Mark and JiHyun spared yet another wrought glance at one another, "Jimin, I know that sounds like the right thing to do, but your wedding is in two days. If you don't fix this now, what's the point of fixing it at all" JiHyun softened, one of the rare times you will ever see JiHyun this gentle and comforting to Jimin, being that they're usually competing over an egotistical war, or prying at each others triggers.
His eyes widened slightly, lips parting in realisation, "God, you're right. What should I do?"
"I think you know what you should do" JiHyun gave Jimin a purposeful nod to exit of the bar.
"But, how will I explain-"
"Don't worry, we've got your back" Mark smiled with a wink, thankfully past that protective big brother moment.
Jimin got up immediately, grabbed his blazer and thanked his brother and his brother in law and headed out to his car while calling your contact on his phone, praying to god that you will pick up and help him make things right with you once and for all.

~ ▌▌~