11

↑                                ↑
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

                        ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺   1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
   1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

Another day at the cafe.
Another day feeling drained from work.
Another day wondering about that boy Jimin.
Sighing, you dropped your head in your palms, your elbow leaning on the cash desk.

"What's wrong" Mia, the girl who worked at the cash register who was right next to you, asked in her sweet little voice.
"Are tough boys...sometimes shy?" you asked, staring into space.
"Aside this being an odd question out of the blue, yeah of course. Around the ones they possibly have a crush on, they are shy. Why do you ask?" She questioned, sceptical. "Is there a special someone is your life?" She cooed, suddenly intrigued.
"To be completely honest, I don't even know my exact feelings towards him. And it doesn't help that he doesn't seem to know either. It's like, one second we're laughing together, the next, I find him annoying and never want to see him again though he makes me so nervous" you rambled on, reminiscing last events with your 'special someone'.
"What a rollercoaster of a love life," she chuckled, "but look, I guess spending time with him would give you a clear insight on your feelings towards him. Hm?"
"Yeah, that is true"
"Excuse me?" Someone called from in the distance.

  You brought your self back up, about to help a customer who had his hand up.

  "Can't run away from work" Mia heaved, watching as you retrieved your trusty notepad.
"Unfortunately" your upper lip quirked in disappointment. "Oh, and thanks Mia"
"No problem, mysterious boyfriend"
You chuckled.

  "Hello, Sir. What would you like?"
"A strawberry iced tea please"
He was actually one of the few customers that had simple manners with pleases and thank you.
"Is that all?"
"Oh! Actually can I have a chocolate chip cookie"
"Of course. Coming right up"
"Thank you!"

  Going back to the kitchen you put up the mans order and left to enter the main cafe again.
Someone else already had their hand up and you lazily - though you tried to still look poised - went over to them.

  "Hello, sir. What would you like?" You tried smiling as a polite gesture at the man dressed in a suit, with blonde hair falling just perfectly on his chiselled face...

  "To talk to you" He looked up, and almost gave you a heart attack with how attractive he looked in those few seconds. Shaking your head, you finally got your voice back.
"Jimin?...again? What're you doing here?"
"I told you. I wanted to talk to you." He placed down the newspaper he was holding, looking back up to you.
"My boss-"
"I have a feeling he won't disturb us anymore" he looked off to the side, a smile creeping up on his plump pink lips. You took a deep breath and pulled back the wooden chair, taking a seat willingly.

  "What is it?" You crossed your arms, placing the surface of them against the table.
"Ok" He took a deep breath in, worsening the tension in the air. "I have to go on a business trip that lasts for 5 days"
You scoffed a relieved laugh. "Is that it? I won't be seeing you for 5 days, phew" you wiped your forehead, "thank god"
After giving you a cold stare, he continued, "And you're coming with me" he added.
Wide eyed, confused and lost he repeated it again.
"You're coming with me on my business trip"
"Why?" You breathed out.
"Because, our parents said so"
"My parents didn't mention anything about any 'business trip'" You retorted, wiggling your finger side to side.
"Of course you haven't because my father just told me 1 hour ago. He told me I had to go with you"
"I'm sorry, but why am I necessary?"
"Because I'm going to be meeting up with the CEO of a really famous radio presenter for work and he's quite close to my father and yours. He knows I'm engaged and has requested that I bring my fiancé along also, wanting to meet you."