20

Viewing his beautiful face in the early morning was the definition of a perfect start to the day to you.
Though the room was mainly dark with the curtains shut, there was a peep of sunlight through the sides of the window.
Waking up, you had never felt this calm before; with your head leaning on his chest you felt relaxed, wanted to stay in this position forever.
Your fingertips lightly traced his bare chest playfully as you felt your vision go black as your eyes were near to closing again.

  "How long have you been awake for?" Jimin's husky morning voice petrified you.
"H-huh?" You tilted your head up at him as he looked down into your eyes admiringly.
"You're blushing" He smirked.
"S-shut up"
"Well a good morning to you too" He chuckled and you joined in.

~

↑ ↑
  ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

  ↑                                ↑  ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

       ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
   1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

  The day went by slowly, but you didn't mind as you had Jimin with you the entire time.
As it was your last day and dinner was already finished and done with, he had no work today, so you spent this time talking to one another and enjoying each other's presence finally.

  While at the gaming area, Jimin brought up a question you weren't quite expecting.
His chuckle died down and his tone turned unexpectedly serious.

  "Y/n?"
"Hm?" You turned to him after taking a bite out of your cotton candy.
"Can I ask you something?"
Swallowing the extreme amount of cloudy pink sugar you nodded your head at him, feeling a little unnerved by his sudden change of attitude.

  "Ok, so," he took a breath in, "I just want to know, once and for all, why did you hate me as a kid?"
"What?"
"You remember, don't you when we went to that place our parents planned for us"
"Yeah.." you urged him to continue, still not knowing where he was going with this.
"And when I pulled you aside, you said that I was a bitch to you when you were little"
"Oh.." you recalled the event now, vaguely, but the repeated phrase embarrassed you, seeing how far you and Jimin have come now.

  "Why do you bring this up kinda..out of the blue?" You clutched the huge teddy bear Jimin won for you. Corny, I know but cute.

  "I guess..maybe now is the time to ask you"
"Well.." you glanced to the ground and back up to him, "I mean you were a bully to me when we were little. You would always steal my things, break them and pretend as if you never did anything when the grownups came."
"I did?.."
"And you also called me names"
"Names? Like what?"
"Poopy head." (Idek)
"P-poopy head?" He pursed his lips to hold in a chortle and you stared at him, a stern yet also amused look on your face.
"Ok, ok sorry." He held his hand out in defence.
"Hm"
"I just wanted to apologise. I mean, I would've never thought we would come to this stage in our relationship, really."
"Relationship?" You smirked.
"We are engaged aren't we?"
"Yeah, we are" You have him a comforting smile and he returned it.