17

The day after you woke up again to a cold, empty space on the bed next to you.
After dinner you and Jimin went straight to sleep, seeing as you two were completely exhausted after the days work - you were knocked out while he was still brushing his teeth preparing for bed.
However, during your deep sleep, you remember dreaming of Jimin pecking your forehead; it felt so real. Maybe too real.

  Currently sitting on the same chair in the swimming pool area, you recalled the conversation that occurred last night at dinner.
"So, we're going to meet him tomorrow" You confirmed.
"6 pm, on the dot. He's very firm and uptight, so we need to be there on time"
You nodded your head. "And, you're going to another meeting tomorrow?" you looked up at him.
"Unfortunately. I'm sorry, Y/n." His eyes flickered side to side in very short distances as if searching for a reaction from you.
"No-"
"Really" he looked deep into your eyes apologetically, "this may be a business trip, but that shouldn't mean we can't spend time together"
"It's okay Jimin, you're mainly here for your job, not me" you tried to reason, though you didn't really stand by your own point.

  "Don't say that" his tone dropped from empathy, to stern.
Your eyebrows pushed together, "what do you mean?"
He grunted, shaking his head, leaving what he just said unexplained. "nothing. Let's just eat up quick before they close"

~

  "Hi, sorry is someone sitting here?" A young man, deep and husky voice asked, pointing at the seat Jimin previously sat on your 'swimming date'.

  You brought your head up to face the unknown person; he was tall, had a nice figure, and a handsome face. His hair was black and silky, his skin, like glass, and he had some of the most perfect facial features; brown, hazel eyes, a masculine straight nose, a prominent cupids bow, and lips that were plump and soft. From even a mile away, nobody could help but go head over heels for him; you'd be a fool if you didn't think he was good looking.
(Use any idol you want to imagine him)

  "Uh.." Your mouth hung open for a second or two, taking in his appearance, "No, you can sit here" you smiled, voice awkwardly high.
"Thanks" he sat down and after he had taken his place, you turned back to the book you were reading, but he unexpectedly talked to you.

  "You like Shakespeare?"
You turned back to him as he acknowledged the book you were holding."Yeah I do. You like Shakespeare too?"

  He looked into your eyes, "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it sight, for I ne'er saw true beauty till this night" he spoke in a perfect British accent with passion.
Your lips slowly formed a half smile half smirk, "Romeo and Juliet. Is that your favourite book?"
"Actually, Macbeth is. What about you?"
"The book you just quoted"
"Oh the realistic love story that ended in tragedy"
"That's the one"
He chuckled, "So...what's your name?"

  "Um, Y/n. You?"
"Jinho"
"I've never seen you in the hotel before" you said but realised the statement was kind of stupid seeing as hundreds of people were staying at this hotel and mentally facepalmed.
"Ah, I came here just two days ago. Work related, so I haven't had much time to do anything here so I thought I should come to the swimming pool." He shrugged.
"Work related?"
"Yup. And now I thought I could come up here and maybe have a quick dip in the pool, or talk to someone or something"
"Oh, well, you've already done one of those things" you smiled at him.
"Yeah" he grinned, revealing a set of dimples.

  In the background children's laughter was heard; it was sweet and gentle, not ruining the mood.
Turning back to your book after your little conversation, you realised that you started to feel a little hungry, and decided to head out before your stomach grumbled aloud for everyone to hear, so you got up off the chair, being questioned by Jinho.