Prologue & Cast

©2016 All Copyrights Reserved To @Makalynn

For Jason-
who helped me realize and defeat
my own demons.

Description

She would be the one to tame our darkness, our loneliness. She alone would be my one and only love. After her leaving I knew I loved her. I would always, no matter what, indeed love her until the day I took my last breath. I was nothing to her, but to me, she was everything.

Prologue

People say he's a killer, a cold blooded murderer, taking over any pack he encounters. But they also say he wasn't always like this, they say before he turned rogue he was in a pack. Not only was he in a pack but he was about to be their leader.

The story starts out not very long ago in the large plains of Montana. There lived a pack, they were the center of the werewolf world; being the biggest and richest pack in the northern continents. Every one looked up to them, but most of all everyone respected them.

People would say the Alphas family was sent down to lead the werewolf world to greatness, others thought they were supposed to be destroyed that no man, nor his son, should be able to handle that much responsibility and power. And they never stopped trying to take that away from them.

Despite the enemies they had created, the pack continued to live in harmony working together to create the biggest moment of werewolf history. It was years later when the Alphas oldest son became of age to take on the alpha position in stead of his father.

Little did they know that moment would change the lives of millions of people, both young and old.

On the day of the coronation when the pack was at it's weakness, the northern pack attacked and killed thousands, and everyone was punished and killed.

They bound the Alpha's son, and locked him up starving him, and  beating him. When months later when the Alphas son was on the brink of death he was saved by a common werewolf; who helped him escape and with the haunting memory of his father taking his last breath, he swore revenge on the northern pack, then fled becoming a rouge.

From then years passed and he grew to a very handsome man but he cared not for that, for he had seen things no one could imagine. He collected a pack of people who willingly or not joined his pack.

From that day on he thought the power that Alpha's had should be for only one, that there should be no packs but one.

He's been on the run ever since. Alpha of the wild wolves.

Jason Husher is King of the Rogues...

***Cast***

-Aroura Turner- 17, Brown Hair, Green Eyes.

-Aroura Turner-  17, Brown Hair, Green Eyes

( Gorgeous Barbara Palvin )

Alpha Jason Husher- 21, Black hair, Brown eyes.

( The wonderful Nick Bateman. )

Beta Noah Ryan- 19, Brown Hair, Brown eyes. (Although Noah's perfection can't be described in a photo. 😏)

( Justin Lacko )

( Justin Lacko )

Alpha Zeus Haunting- 18, Brown hair, Brown eyes.

Alpha Zeus Haunting-  18, Brown hair, Brown eyes

( Adam Kai )

*Deep breaths*

THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A WHITE WOLF FOR AN ACTUAL REASON, SO IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN ABOUT IT.

THIS STORY IS NOT A REJECTION STORY SO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT MEAN THINGS.

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU GUYS POINT OUT MY SPELLING MISTAKES SO I CAN CORECT IT. 😉😏

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS MESSAGE...