Chapter 13: Feelings Reached

Sakura was with the others in the Drama Club room sculpting starfish. Two days have passed since Sunohara and her saw the incident with Fuko. It was currently lunch break, and Sunohara was not with them. "Something wrong?" Fuko asks, the brunette, seeing her space out.

"No, it's nothing..." She shook her head and continued to work on her starfish. Sakura had tried questioning Tomoya about the matter she and Sunohara say before, but he either gave her vague answer, or declined that people didn't see her, and with it seeming like he won't say anything, she had decided to stop questioning the matter.

"Are you thinking about Sunohara-san?" Fuko asks.

"Yes... He's been gone for two days already... I wonder what he's doing..."

"I wonder that, too..." Tomoya said.

"Oh, about Fu-chan's sister. Komura-sensei said that the wedding here on
Sunday is approved." Nagisa announces.

Tomoya and Fuko smiled at the news. "He must've gotten permission from the principal and vice principal." Tomoya says. "Okay, lets work hard until your sister's wedding."

"Yes!"

They left the club room and went out to the one of the hallways in the school building and began watched Fuko hand out starfish. The people she was trying to hand them out to, ignored her, similar to the guys Sunohara and Sakura have seen the day before.

From down the hall, Tomoyo approached them. "I see that you're not with Sunohara today." She says to Okazaki.

"He's cutting classes." Tomoya replies.

"Longtime no see, Tomoyo-san." Nagisa greets. "I'm Furukawa Nagisa. We met during the Founder's Festival."

She nods. "Yes, I remember." She looks at Sakura. "And you."

"Yes. I'm Kimura Sakura. I was at some his meetings with you, and at the festival, like what Furukawa said."

"That's when Fu-chan gave you the carving." Nagisa says.

"Carving?" She slants her head, confused.

"This." Tomoya took a starfish from the bag. She stared at with a puzzled
look for a moment and then looked at Fuko.

"Ah yes. I received it from her. I apologize for forgetting something I received." She folds her arms and pokes her chin. "That's weird... Why did I forget?" Tomoyo looks at Fuko. "I apologize again, for forgetting, but I must go. See you bunch later."

The end of the day came, and they were left with a bunch of starfish and Sunohara hadn't shown up at all. "There's a lot left over..." Nagisa said as she looked in the bag.

"Days like this happen." Okazaki said reassuringly.

"Okazaki-san's right. We just need to work harder tomorrow to make up for today." Nagisa says.

Okazaki looked forward and noticed Mitsui, one of the few students that Fuko knew and had given a starfish. "Hey, Mitsui."

She looks at him. "Oh, from the other day." She approached the three. "I'm sorry, who are you again?"

"Who?" Okazaki took out a starfish and showed it to the girl. "Here. You got this from Fuko, didn't you?"

She walked closer and observed the object. "This?"

"You accepted one, and said you'd attend her sister's wedding." Nagisa says. Mitsui observed the wooden starfish and then looked back at Nagisa, confused.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what this is about." She says.

"It's about Fuko! She's the girl right here." Okazaki blurted, motioning to Fuko. She however, looked at Nagisa and Sakura.